Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi guys I want to share how I feel these past few months. It's been weird because I mostly feel lonely

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter April 22nd, 2025

One day I felt like I was getting better , I felt grateful but then I felt lonely again. And when I talked about my sad, lonely feelings with my sis she told me that I complained a lot and how I was ungrateful. This is why most of the time I choose to shut up, because everytime I opened up to my family they just said I complained a lot. I don't know why I feel so much, like I can feel sad so easily. I hate me, I think I'm such a boring , quiet person. Can I have some uplifting words? thank you in advance. :(

32
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 11th, 2025

@hopefulencounter 🥰💜

User Profile: JLWells
JLWells May 11th, 2025

You could definitely try talking to AI about what you are dealing with. You could try an app called PI. It has helped me a lot process things on a deeper level.