Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my mom passed away nearly 3 years ago and not a day went by without me missing her

User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter April 15th

i wish she's still there, because just a year after she died there's a newly opened store that she must've loved. maybe it would be different for my fam if she's still around. she's the one who always listened to my stories very patiently. i miss her so much :(

8
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture April 15th

@hopefulencounter

So sorry  for lost. You are not alone. What you are feeling is valid and understandable.  I can relate.

i lost my grandmother 4 years ago and it been hard not having her here. It got better but I still missed her.

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 15th

@Magicpawsoffuture 🧡🧡thank you :") 

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 15th

@hopefulencounter (offers safe hugs) I'm so sorry for your loss. 💜 I wish there were words that could ease your pain. This is relatable for me too. I lost my father 2 years ago. We had just started repairing the relationship and I get lost sometimes in the thoughts of what if he were still here. There is just this constant ache. It eases a little but always seems to remain


3 replies
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 16th

@mytwistedsoul thank you for comforting me,  i think now what's the best for us to do is to cherish their memories with us 🤗💖cat.gif

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 16th

@hopefulencounter You're right 💜 Some days will be harder than others but their memory always remain 

hug.gif

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 23rd

@mytwistedsoul hugs for you too, my friend. thank you 🤗💕hug.gif

load more
load more
load more

@hopefulencounter

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a couple of years back. Since the day he passed away, a part of me still reaches for him every day. Missing him so much 😔

I can understand how it feels.. sending you hugs 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: hopefulencounter
hopefulencounter OP April 25th

@SimplyCompassionate 🤗🩷

load more