Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Kowcio
Kowcio April 26th, 2015

10 Step : I`ve learned (again) to always remember that we tend to forget about how we trully are awesome. So REMEMBER that You are GREAT (even if people around can`t see it).

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@Kowcio great lesson n keep progressing the same way <3 take care <3

load more
User Profile: hope12346
hope12346 April 26th, 2015

I am but confident today than before

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@hope12346 glad to hear that <3 hope you keep progressing the same way <3 take care <3

load more
User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 April 26th, 2015

I have become more confident since I joined last week

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@Notsoglee323 i am so so glad to hear that :) keep progressing <3

load more
User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 April 26th, 2015

I found that even after are the hard times taking time to myself and doing something that I really enjoy makes me happy really helps. Instead of using a bad coping mechanism I try and do something realxing like going for a walk. It helps get a clearer mindset.

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@Ledzeppers784 that is really great <3 keep progressing the same way <3 take care <3

load more
User Profile: amiableCup5404
amiableCup5404 April 26th, 2015

feel like i can trust people here its worth it people can help maybe

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@amiableCup5404 of course you can :) glad to know you found 7 cups :) take care... keep progressing <3

load more
User Profile: kissfromtherosesx1
kissfromtherosesx1 April 26th, 2015

I feel like there's hope to controlling my anxiety and not let it get in the way! :)

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@kissfromtherosesx1 glad to see you trying and hope you keep progressing <3 take care <3

load more
User Profile: 4skore7yrs
4skore7yrs April 26th, 2015

Depression and anxiety lie. When confronted with either, say to yourself "how is my depression lying to me this time?" This has somewhat worked for me.

3 replies
User Profile: cw2193
cw2193 April 28th, 2015

​That's good, I'm going to say the same to myself :).

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

1 reply
User Profile: justin130053
justin130053 April 28th, 2015

Sharing your problems may help you get over it.

load more
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@4skore7yrs that is really good... :) glad to see you progressing :) keep it up <3 take care <3

load more
User Profile: nina50
nina50 April 26th, 2015

Defeating depression and social anxiety is an everyday battle.It's like playing one of those online games like candy crush. Each time you reach a new level there are more obstacles and goals to complete before you can move on to the next level. If you do not accomplish the goals and tasks then you stay stuck until you achieve them...only then can you move on to the next level. That's how I see myself fighting these two (depression and social anxiety). I'm determined and will never give up until I reach the level that satisfies me!!

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@nina50 thats the spirit :) i am so so happy to read this <3 i hope you reach that level soon <3 lots of best wishes <3 take care :)

load more
User Profile: deedles
deedles April 27th, 2015

I feel like the key to getting over most if not all of my issues are to communicate towards others.

2 replies
User Profile: justin130053
justin130053 April 28th, 2015

cheeky i think that is very true.

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@deedles that is true :) i hope you keep progressing and succeed :) take care :D

load more
User Profile: ShirAhava
ShirAhava April 27th, 2015

Participated in theLGBTQ+ Chat today, it was really meaningful to me and helped me better understand my own struggles with sexuality and connect with people in the community I'm finally opening myself to! Being open and communicating like this was a great step for me to head to the next level and I hope this room continues to exist for others to have similar experiences!

1 reply
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

@ShirAhava i am glad to see you progress and that you liked the support room <3 best wishes always <3 keep progressing <3

load more