Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Zeyfaruki
Zeyfaruki April 3rd, 2020

Gratitude is the most fulfilling aspect of life. It carries power within it.

User Profile: Zenon
Zenon April 3rd, 2020

Never going to look back on past from here on.

User Profile: pizzainthedark
pizzainthedark April 3rd, 2020

@GlenM I've learned examining my own mind is more hard work than I thought, but that it's also such valuable progress to me at this point in my life

User Profile: Itsjustme6
Itsjustme6 April 4th, 2020

step 69! that i'm loved, even if i don't always feel it

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas April 4th, 2020

Step 700 of my Growth Path!

April 5th, 2020

@nyagaroxas congratulations! yes

load more
User Profile: izzyless12
izzyless12 April 4th, 2020

@GlenM I've been trying to get used to it, but I've learned that taking the time to sit down and focus on yourself and your breathing helps you to realize that your thoughts are disturbing you and you can stop them.

April 6th, 2020

@izzyless12 very true

load more
User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 April 4th, 2020

I've learned my black dog will be with me forever but I can still do some things okay.

User Profile: kindBranch2315
kindBranch2315 April 5th, 2020

@GlenM I feel like I'm going to need a lot of therapy. I find life overwhelming and pointless

User Profile: LogyBear
LogyBear April 5th, 2020

I learned that there's always going to be more than one side of the story to the problem you're facing with another person. Listen to them and help them out because that will help you as well.

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 April 5th, 2020

I have learned a lot during this journey with anxiety and panic attacks, I think the biggest thing I have learned is how little I really am in control of, there was a time I thought I was in control that I could make things change, but the most humbling thing I have learned is I really am in control of nothing. This has not fixed my problems with anxiety and panic attacks but it has helped me to understand I can't do it alone and that I was never meant to, this has brought me some comfort I know I have a long ways to go but I've learned it's ok to ask for help.

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 April 14th, 2020

@daydreamer52. I feel much the same way.

load more