Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: lavenderBike3752
lavenderBike3752 April 7th, 2020

I want to be able to take care of myself again. I want to look and feel amazing again. I want to get my life in order and I want to stop feeling like the way I do.

User Profile: Annabanana1014
Annabanana1014 April 7th, 2020

I learned that everything will be okay, I need to love myself and be confident.

User Profile: LogyBear
LogyBear April 7th, 2020

I learned that I don't have to be confined to talking with only a few people. I can push past my anxiety and talk to more people that are hopefully better for my mental health.

User Profile: Quinbee
Quinbee April 7th, 2020

I just logged back in so can't recall what I specificaly learned from 7 cups but I will share growth in general. I have learned in the last few weeks that my mirade of symptoms come from different sources and therefore I need to use different tools to cope with them. This is overwhelming but also empowering. Knowing that my eggs are not all in one basket allows me to compartmentalize emotions to better organize my thoughts.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 7th, 2020

I'm still learning about myself. I'm finding that i'm an interesting person to say the least

User Profile: viaa16
viaa16 April 7th, 2020

I'm learning new and healthier ways to cope with what's happening.

April 8th, 2020

@viaa16 aw that's great

load more
User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 7th, 2020

Step 94...Breathing exercises can be very helpful.

April 8th, 2020

@Kathy1212 very true

load more
User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 April 7th, 2020

I am learning to accept that I cannot control everything. It's okay to let go and just live each day as it comes.

User Profile: aroundtheworld77
aroundtheworld77 April 7th, 2020

@GlenM I have learned that feelings are not permanent and if I watch them they come and go like leaves in the Wind.

User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 7th, 2020

I got my peer supporter badge today and I'm beyond excited to help listeners out :)