Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: PaintedSunset777
PaintedSunset777 April 9th, 2020

I learned that there is a community I can speak with and people who feel just like me, that I can raise up and can help me as well! Thanks! :3

User Profile: gabrielman87
gabrielman87 April 9th, 2020

@GlenM

Some paths forwards are already known, but it really helps when you can confirm you're not the only one that believes that!

User Profile: izzyless12
izzyless12 April 9th, 2020

@GlenM I've made progress in my path and I've come to see my true issues and how I should be dealing with them. I know now that I suffer from anxiety and depression and in turn that caused an eating disorder. I am slowly working on finding ways to cope and be more self-aware of what is going on in my life. I'm finally moving past it.

User Profile: Plants21
Plants21 April 10th, 2020

I realized that I'm not alone.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 10th, 2020

I'm learning to put my foot down

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 April 10th, 2020

indecision

User Profile: viaa16
viaa16 April 11th, 2020

I'm learning that there are a lot of healthy ways of feeling better.

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 11th, 2020

I've learned that I need to talk about the trauma with people who understand.

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer April 11th, 2020

I have learnt that it is very important to try and think of at least 1 positive thing you have done recently even if it feels like everything has gone completely wrong and you are just a destroyed mess.

User Profile: Kit4228
Kit4228 April 11th, 2020

@GlenM

It is healthy to take time to work on negative thoughts, understand my own fear, and take steps to grow emotionally and spiritually.