Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: anonyFig4760
anonyFig4760 April 21st, 2020

@GlenM

Know That I'm Worth More Than What I Take In On A Daily Basics.

User Profile: exuberantMaple397
exuberantMaple397 April 21st, 2020

To set realistic goals and not be so hard on myself.

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 April 21st, 2020

@GlenM I've learned that meditation really helps me:)

User Profile: Flornhope
Flornhope April 21st, 2020

Keep working. Don't trust people. Nothing matters. No worries.

User Profile: Lignocerous
Lignocerous April 21st, 2020

@GlenM I learned that accepting my emotions helps me overcome them better than trying to fight them

User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess April 21st, 2020

I just hopped back onto 7cups and saw my goal set from a couple months previous. I'm really glad to say I could mark it off as accomplished and set a new goal. I'm proud of myself for that.

User Profile: Asgardianqueen19
Asgardianqueen19 April 21st, 2020

I'm not sure how to get back to these milestone threads but anyways. I've finally talked to my boyfriend about everything that has been bugging me and he's doing his best to change. Things just feel odd though between us still. I fear it may never go back to the way it was in the beginning. I've gone 5 days without self-harm now. I was a year and a bit free from it till my relapse. But its an ongoing journey. I'm trying to work on myself again I know i need to put myself first and stop worrying about others so much. I will try my best to continue to get better no matter how difficult it feels.

User Profile: aroundtheworld77
aroundtheworld77 April 21st, 2020

by letting go of the past I can arrive at the present moment.

User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo April 21st, 2020

I completed my 50th milestone on my growthpath, on the way I've learned I am a kind, compassionate person capable of many things and deserving of respect and friendship.

User Profile: Itsjustme6
Itsjustme6 April 22nd, 2020

step 89!!! yay!!!