Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 April 22nd, 2020

I'm at 321. I hope this evil force, the coronavirus, goes away soon because it is nothing but a nuisance.

User Profile: bestRaspberries1517
bestRaspberries1517 April 22nd, 2020

I've accomplished 50 steps in my Growth Path! I tend to do a few of the exercises a day since they have a positive effect on me, instead of just doing one, lol.

User Profile: icecreamsandwich22
icecreamsandwich22 April 23rd, 2020

@bestRaspberries1517

User Profile: icecreamsandwich22
icecreamsandwich22 April 23rd, 2020

@icecreamsandwich22 that's fantastic

load more
load more
User Profile: purplewatermelons
purplewatermelons April 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

to slow down

User Profile: purplewatermelons
purplewatermelons April 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

to focus on what I want to be thinking about

User Profile: purplewatermelons
purplewatermelons April 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

Habits are important but also challenging to stick to

User Profile: missnotso
missnotso April 23rd, 2020

I realized I was too hard on myself.

User Profile: HumidHumor
HumidHumor April 23rd, 2020

At step 32 I realized that I need to be more trusting not only of others, but myself

User Profile: purplewatermelons
purplewatermelons April 24th, 2020

@GlenM

anxiety holds me back

User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas April 24th, 2020

Step 720 of my Growth Path!

User Profile: Lakshmi108
Lakshmi108 April 24th, 2020

Feeling on track, and feeling pretty good.

Letting myself progress at whatever pace feels best to me.

I accept myself where I am.

I dont need to do anything to be worthy and of value.