Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: AnxiousScout
AnxiousScout April 30th, 2020

I have learned not to go so hard on myself, and not always blame myself for the past but to move on with my future.

User Profile: emotionalAvocado3875
emotionalAvocado3875 April 30th, 2020

At this mile stone o would like to more an interesting observation.

Across any situation if I focus on breathing, i can observe the feelings I am having in that period of critical time. Though Not yet able to work around but at least being in the critical moment and not giving in to the immediate emotions is far better then otherwise.

User Profile: LegendsNeverDie
LegendsNeverDie April 30th, 2020

I am on step 80. I have learned to become more aware of how people around me are feeling. I have learned to be empathetic. Finally, I have learned that it feels good to keep going no matter how hard it may be, because once you get through your goal, you feel amazing and you want to go further! I have learned to not self hate so much too.

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 30th, 2020

I've completed step 140. I learned to be grateful.

User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 30th, 2020

Mindfulness can be helpful.

User Profile: Funflips
Funflips April 30th, 2020

Completed 60th step! I learnt to take time and relax and think about myself instead of putting others first coz I suffer the most in the end when I view myself as less than anyone else...i learnt that I need to surround myself with good people and people who would support and be there for me and help me make good decisions...i feel so much better that I have made so much progress in this last few weeks now.

User Profile: GoblinBoyQ
GoblinBoyQ April 30th, 2020

How important self care is.

User Profile: GalaxyParadise01
GalaxyParadise01 April 30th, 2020

:)

User Profile: fixMorgs
fixMorgs April 30th, 2020

@GlenM I've learned to not react so quickly to situations, and to allow myself to fully accept what I'm feeling in order to move forward. <3

User Profile: staya1ivef0rme61
staya1ivef0rme61 April 30th, 2020

@GlenM I've learned what coping skills work for me