Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 20th, 2020

@GlenM

Helped my first two people yesterday as an active listener

What a joy to provide warmth and understanding to people

I feel valued as a giver

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 20th, 2020

I have reached level 44

I am learning about boundaries

i am making progress@GlenM

User Profile: selfconfidentSail3211
selfconfidentSail3211 May 20th, 2020

On this journey finding little things to make me smile give me a joyful boost.

User Profile: Kelly33333
Kelly33333 May 20th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned to be more calm and spend more time meditating and listening to a positive music.I have learned that if i don't focus on a subject there is nothing to worry about.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 20th, 2020

I've learned to accept myself it's my own spiritual animal it's in a lion and being respectful of myself and mindful and using self care as much as possible it's tough growing up we all have a story to explain

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 20th, 2020

I think the most hardest diffcult thing for me to face and handle deal with what I am struggling with I am studying more about it and knowledging it accepting it the painful thing it's hard for others to understand my worth and my heart and my responses and it hurts I been hurt in different ways difftent times you get traumatized bullied and it's just awful and I have the right to be heard say my story talk I sear we respect to

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 21st, 2020

@dhabib

Dhabib. You are beautiful. You are amiable. I hope a strong essence of honey will cover you to feel loved, accepted.

load more
User Profile: reliableSouth8979
reliableSouth8979 May 20th, 2020

@GlenM Learning that I need develope coping skills. This site has helped me immensely to be able to express myself without judgment.

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 21st, 2020

@reliableSouth8979

Good.

load more
User Profile: Kelly33333
Kelly33333 May 20th, 2020

@GlenM

I have learned that i need to focus more on myslef in order to find the answers that i seek because i do know them

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 21st, 2020

@Kelly33333

Wow Kelly33333. What an insight.

load more
User Profile: ShadowTag
ShadowTag May 20th, 2020

I dont remember how I got here but the fact I am trying to improve myself is a big step.

User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 21st, 2020

@ShadowTag

And enjoy yourself also.

load more
User Profile: randh20
randh20 May 20th, 2020

@GlenM

that my thoughts dont control me and i am not my thoughts