Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Alwaysaway81
Alwaysaway81 May 22nd, 2020

I have learned that in order to feel worthy, I need to embrace shame

User Profile: sevencups2020
sevencups2020 May 22nd, 2020

Step 26. Can alternate lifestyle become full persona if becoming a listener?

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 22nd, 2020

Another milestsone, yeah me... listening, maybe I am better at it, temper control, better, moving on, not so much

User Profile: pcseeya
pcseeya May 22nd, 2020

I don't know what I learned I am bad at these questions.

User Profile: tatirod28
tatirod28 May 22nd, 2020

Having a support system is important

1 reply
User Profile: CalmingOasis7
CalmingOasis7 May 26th, 2020

It is very important

load more
User Profile: whimsicalStar007
whimsicalStar007 May 22nd, 2020

I just reached step 5! Eager to advance further!

User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 May 22nd, 2020

93!!!

User Profile: arnoldziffler1
arnoldziffler1 May 23rd, 2020

@GlenM refresher badge earned after practicing a mock chat.

I needed to after a could of chats left me reeling.

Not so keen to help out right now.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 23rd, 2020

@arnoldziffler1

Good morning (here in Norway it is morning). anoldziffler1

I did not understand your message so very well, but I think I understood that you had a chat that was very bad for you.

I hope that you soon will come over it and become harmonius again.

With great warmth from Helga.

load more
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 May 23rd, 2020

I meditated today! Yay!

User Profile: JarOfCaramel
JarOfCaramel May 23rd, 2020

How to accept myself