Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: Er5
Er5 May 23rd, 2020

Breathe!

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 24th, 2020

@Er5 that's hard for me to breathe I'm highly stressed have physical pain and if my stomach is bothering me and my heart palpations high heartbeats I sweat it's so uncomortable I wake up unrefreshed and scared and full of anixety pain

load more
User Profile: Chel01
Chel01 May 23rd, 2020

I just reached step 10 in my goal list :-) it's my first time meditating for more than 5m!!

User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk May 23rd, 2020

step 649 completed

i learned to achieve small simple step everyday in my growth path. to set goals. and to appreciate the gift of life.

2 replies
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 24th, 2020

@mindtalk

Hi.

I want to be like you mindtalk. to aprecciate the gift of life. Please teach me.

1 reply
User Profile: mindtalk
mindtalk May 24th, 2020

@Helgafy

i learned to appreciate the gift of life from a number of experiences and self help guides

one of the self help guides is meditation.. to be here now..

we only live once and yes we can do something here.. we can be alive :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Shirooroo
Shirooroo May 23rd, 2020

Level 160!

User Profile: PatienceImpatiens
PatienceImpatiens May 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

Just being out there with what is happening feels good. I feel more centered than I have in years.

1 reply
User Profile: Helgafy
Helgafy May 24th, 2020

@PatienceImpatien

Hi patienceimatien

I want to learn from you to be more centered.

load more
User Profile: YippinWolf33
YippinWolf33 May 23rd, 2020

Step 60, not a huge achievement. I love mindful breathing, but I'm still try to learn and the practice the rest of it.

User Profile: 2ndOf7
2ndOf7 May 24th, 2020

Worrying doesn't fix problems.

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 May 24th, 2020

I've been in the present :)

9 replies
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 May 24th, 2020

@Shyness98

Yay you !! I really struggle sometimes to stay "present" but when I do, the day is much brighter and enjoyable.

8 replies
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 May 24th, 2020

@adaptableLake3534

Thank you! I struggle too as well but hey we're learning how to play this instrument together!

3 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 24th, 2020

@Shyness98 me to it hurts it's hard it's a challenge

1 reply
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 May 25th, 2020

@dhabib

Boy it is! Don't be harsh on yourself if you aren't it's an instrument and hey it takes lots of practice and it takes tons of patience.

load more
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 May 24th, 2020

@Shyness98

Exactly ! Great way to look at it !

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 24th, 2020

@adaptableLake3534 me to I do to it's hard it's a challenge

3 replies
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 May 24th, 2020

@dhabib let's all stick with it together ! Deep breathing and noticing what's going on around us. Sometimes I need to look around wherever I'm at and say out loud what I see around me, notice how I feel internally, hold something tangible like a stone or something else that is comforting. I also do a lot lot lot of art to relax my mind and bring me into the present. Rooting for you !!!!! 👋😊👋

2 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 25th, 2020

@adaptableLake3534 thank you it hurts it's hard and I just want to cry I suffer anxiety and stress it just bothers me I am with you to thank you today is Memorial Day and I have a lot on my mind of course I'm going to read write journal for tonight

I need you I need to talk to you love you to through these challenging times I am here

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 25th, 2020

@adaptableLake3534 thank you for being on my side thank you I am emotional thank you yes I neeed you

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Er5
Er5 May 24th, 2020

Learning to breathe.

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableLake3534
adaptableLake3534 May 24th, 2020

@Er5, good for you ! It's amazing how just learning to breathe to relax and stay calm is so helpful !!! Sending you encouragement to keep going... checking in with myself hourly is helping.

load more
User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred May 24th, 2020

Another milestone, yeah me. Enjoying coffee and Mustie1 on a sunday morning...