Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: ImH
ImH August 3rd, 2020

I feel the same as before, but, in the times that I needed to calm down, colect myself, and just sit there. I know that It helped me when I needed it. Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: amicableYard3733
amicableYard3733 August 3rd, 2020

Be more thoughtful

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib August 3rd, 2020

The milestone i am trying to get through recover with is bullying and sexual abuse and emotional abuse pain and sadness anxiety and chronic pain

I'm still working on it

User Profile: FleetingBardSong
FleetingBardSong August 3rd, 2020

Milestone 60!

I've learned that the forums here are very supportive (many understand/relate personally) and to remember how important loving yourself is.

2 replies
User Profile: FleetingBardSong
FleetingBardSong August 6th, 2020

@FleetingBardSong

90* I meant. oof.

User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: solidlemonade
solidlemonade August 3rd, 2020

@GlenM I learned that not everything is as bad as it seems.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: DesmondS
DesmondS August 3rd, 2020

I've learned you can find motivation through your friends, if you sometimes can't find motivation for yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: korrra3742
korrra3742 August 4th, 2020

Steps 44! I want to face the problem , I know I can take a step first!

User Profile: akay06
akay06 August 4th, 2020

@GlenM

I've learned that writing down what I am grateful for as significantly improved my mood.

User Profile: bravePomegranate7581
bravePomegranate7581 August 4th, 2020

I learned that I am very strong

1 reply
User Profile: Gurshanishereforyou
Gurshanishereforyou July 12th, 2021

That's awesome!

load more
User Profile: LearnDreamLove
LearnDreamLove August 4th, 2020

There are so many resources to help me along my path!