Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM March 23rd, 2015

Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey!

FH:4

62464
User Profile: logannkayy9
logannkayy9 May 18th, 2015

I'm learning how to find better alternatives in the heat of the moment. I can beat this!!!

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@logannkayy9 Yess, you can do this! It's great knowing that you've found better alternatives in the heat of moment. Keep up your great work! :)

load more
User Profile: brightCircle6575
brightCircle6575 May 18th, 2015

I am slowly learning that i am not alone but i need to seek more help

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@brightCircle6575 Even the tiniest step of learning is called as progress. You're doing great. That's very true that you're not alone, we're here to support you. Keep on progressing! :)

load more
User Profile: Hydrangea03
Hydrangea03 May 18th, 2015

i learn to recover from my mental diseases slowly:)

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@Hydrangea03 Awwhh that's awesome news! You'll learn more a lot while recovering. Keep up your awesome work! :)

load more
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy May 18th, 2015

I am learning that just because one rejects you doesn't mean I need to let them steal my joy and be bitter.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@Summershy That's a very deep lesson to learn! Thank you for sharing it with us <3 Keep on being joyful, take care!

load more
User Profile: VulpesZerda9215
VulpesZerda9215 May 18th, 2015

I haven't cut in over a week. Even when I was really depressed I managed to stop myself! :) For me this is a major milestone.

User Profile: sunnySouth9041
sunnySouth9041 May 18th, 2015

That's great! Keep it up!

User Profile: VulpesZerda9215
VulpesZerda9215 May 18th, 2015

Thank you :) I'm trying my best

load more
User Profile: TheRafflesia
TheRafflesia May 18th, 2015

Congrats! :)

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@VulpesZerda9215 Aww that's surely a huge milestone! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you. Let's keep the number going higher, stay amazing <3

load more
User Profile: lightbulb
lightbulb May 18th, 2015

Going to sign up for a program that will allow me to get out everyday and take classes.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@lightbulb Sounds a very great program. Have a good time attending those classes :) Take care and keep on progressing!

load more
User Profile: BeKind91
BeKind91 May 18th, 2015

yay on level7

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@BeKind91 Yaaaayyy!! Keep on growing :D

load more
User Profile: calmOcean87
calmOcean87 May 18th, 2015

I've reached step 75!

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@calmOcean87 Woo-hoo!! You're doing very great on growing! Keep it up :)

load more
User Profile: wildchild5
wildchild5 May 18th, 2015

i am learningeverything happens for a reason.

User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 November 27th, 2015

@wildchild5 It's very true and we can always learn from those things :) thank you for sharing with us <3

load more
User Profile: aloof
aloof May 18th, 2015

was treated unfairly, end up more above them yet I never left the ground

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

@aloof We are very sorry to hear that <3 but you are very strong to stand up for that , keep growing stronger and stronger.

load more