Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send love and encouragement to @CRed1989

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence June 4th, 2025

@CRed1989 Saw your introduction in the newbie section. Hope everything works out! Just wanted to send my best wishes and welcome you to the community. I hope it provides at least a little of what you're after.

7
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence OP June 4th, 2025
@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @Wazowski91 @jesusredeemedme2425 @NobleSeeker @YourCaringConfidant @Freefly25 @annie1710 @CaringEzra @MarshmallowCamp939 @jonesj22 @NobleSeeker
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 4th, 2025

Hey, Red! I haven’t seen your post yet, but I’m excited to meet you and make a new friend! I’m glad you’re here on 7Cups <3 We love you and we’re here for you! <3 Welcome to the crew! <3

User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised June 4th, 2025

@cyanessence

@CRed1989 No matter what’s happening around you, I hope you’re finding pockets of peace and reasons to smile today. Keep shining your light and know there’s a whole community rooting for you! 💛🌿

finch-finch-care.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 4th, 2025

@cyanessence @CRed1989 if @cyanessence rates you,that speaks volumes in itself 💜🥰 I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you, have a nice day 💜🥰

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 4th, 2025

@CRed1989 

hi-hello.gif

love-vec50.gif

good-morning.gif

encourage-encouragement.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow June 4th, 2025

@CRed1989 welcome!💝 I wish you have a great time here <3 lookin' forward to knowing u more!

Sending lots of love and positivity to you. 🥰

have a great day! 🤍✨

User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra June 4th, 2025

welcome to cups red! its awesome to meet you! I hope that you enjoy your time at cups and receive the love and support you deserve! we are all here for you! <3

youre-not-alone-you-are-not-alone.gif