Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayy, Sunshineee 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ヾ(>o< )ノ”💗

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 September 19th, 2024

2-20240618-230650-0001_1726766150.png

1-20240618-230650-0000_1726766375.png


3-20240618-230650-0002_1726766202.png


4-20240618-230650-0003_1726766243.png


5-20240618-230650-0004_1726766289.png


6-20240618-230650-0005_1726766339.png


Let's celebrate Sunshine 🌞❤ on her happiest birthday today, September 20! 🥳❤

It's already September 20 in Bhutan 🇧🇹ヾ(●>◡<●)ノ”🍕

Enjoy this video testimonials from those whose lives have been brightened up by Sunshine 🌞❤o(^▽^)o 

click here ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)


blue-coquette-aesthetic-motivational-vintage-phone-wallpaper-20240815-005952-0000_1726766677.png

Tagging:

@AffyAvo  @AlleycatNemo @AmiablePeace77 @Amiablebunny4016  @AnnaSilverberg  @Angelx28  @Anonhelp123  @Antonio7cups   @ArtemisStormWolf  @ASilentObserver  @Audienta @Avaria @Barltik2065  @Beecake @blissfulSky8162 @Bluerivercares @braveFig6308  @BrightestStarInNightsSky @BrightIndigo  @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14  @callumKing2000  @calmMango9611  @calmMoon2104 @calmmoon6757  @calmrosebud @cancun  @capana4u @chromaticFinss  @chetan1408  @chevy81  @chyni  @communicativePond1728   @compassionateArrow @comphi @confidentRabbit7311   @coolmecool  @crescentmoon6858  @daf8   @darkerplaces @daydreammemories  @draven99 @EasyListener  @emotionalTalker2260  @EmberofHope @EmotionsListener  @Enigmaticcat24 @ExuberantBlackberry9105   @FineFrog15 @floatingdandelion  @freshman12 @FrenchToast  @Gabrielamtineo  @gentleBraid2726 @gentleemperor   @GeorginaHowe   @GettingBetterToday  @Gloriad  @GlenM @GoldenNest2727    @goldenPearr  @GoldenRuleJG  @GrimSox   @HardworkingBeechwood6063 @Harsvin  @HealingSoul4892 @HealingTalk  @Heartsandrosesandpaws  @HeatherMarie95  @Heather225 @Helgafy @Helper127 @HeavenlyMagic @Hope  @HopieRemi  @hopedreamlove  @Howegeorgia20  @Iampapaya @iloveyouxx  @ImpudentIncognito   @InnateJoy9602   @InsightfulPhoenix   @Jaeteuk  @Jenna  @Jesusredeemedme2425  @Joe7cups  @Justmeeva @karel0  @KaylaBella @Keith22534    @KindleMissie  @KindSoul10 @Kristynsmama @Kylersartpace   @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007   @LittleBirdie30  @LittleSunshine2036  @LisaMeighanMBPsS @Lou73 @LovemyMoonflowers   @MagnificentNutella   @MagnificentSunrise @Mel2248  @MistyMagic  @Morganwindow   @mytwistedsoul  @Mya000   @NewYorker11  @OptimisticEmpath  @ouicherie   @Parkey64  @PetiteSouris @PoliteOcean @RachelListener  @Readbooks7  @RecliningFate  @ReganL  @RogueOne1983  @Robin7cups @Sadcat13  @SilverFairyPest @SirenofSerenity  @Sky2Ocean20 @Slowdecline48 @Snoopyandpeanut   @SolitaryBird @SomebodySpicy13   @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly @SparkyGizmo   @Star001  @SummerKay2024   @Sunisshiningandsoareyou   @SunshineAlwaysGrateful @SunshineGiraffe123   @sunnyWriting4806  @Suryansh @Swanlistens27  @SweetNutella  @SweetsnPeaches  @Takitoteka @TeenyTinyturtle @TheAutumnWitch @theboymoana   @TheFantasticPengua   @theriverissinging @Tommy   @TulipSmile  @TidyHickory3283  @TinyWhisper11   @UnassumingEyes @UnitedinFlames  @VaryingCloud  @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957  @WarmLightxo @Waterfallsofnature36   @WeEarth @Whyme3112  @Wingstoyou  @WishUponAStar968   @yougotmyback  @yourbuddy30  @zaatarHoney

164
User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces September 19th, 2024

Happy birthday sunshine 🥳🥳 i hope u have a great day n hope u get cake 🎂 lol 🥳🥳🎉🎊🎁

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@DarkerPlaces

Oh yes Rome, cake is a must lol, I did have some yay.🥰

Thanks so much.💗

Sending some your way-

tiramisu-cake-dessert.gif

User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces September 21st, 2024

*noms cake* 🎂 lol hope u had a great birthday

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@DarkerPlaces 

I did hehe, much thanks to all you lovely people wishing me well. Ooh and happy nomming. 🥰

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EnigmaticCat24
EnigmaticCat24 September 19th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for the tag, Vic! 💙

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Happy happyy birthday sunnn!🎉🎂 May your all good wishes come true and you get to enjoy special day with your loved ones. Keep shining and stay pawsome 💙✨

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 20th, 2024

@EnigmaticCat24

Thank you, cat! ฅ^•⩊•^ฅ

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@EnigmaticCat24

Haha I love how you said "good wishes come true" like yes gotta be careful what we wishing for. :P Thank youuu for being pawesome youu and meowgically thoughtful always, Cat.🥹 Appreciate ya, big time!🤗💙

cute-cat-love.gif

load more
User Profile: Onyx000
Onyx000 September 19th, 2024

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 yes

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@Onyx000


yess-yes.gif

But yes to what lol?

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 September 19th, 2024

Happy birthday 🎂 have a good day

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@CallumKing2000


kfc-malaysia-cheezilla.gif

load more
User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 September 20th, 2024

Happy Birthday my lovely friend!!! Much love your way on your lovely birthday!!!

HOPE ITS AMAZING !!!🎉🎂🎉🎂🥰🥳🎉🎂🥰🥳🎉🎂🥰🥳🎉🎂🥰🥳🎉🎂🥰🥳🥳🎉🥳🥰🥳🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰

very happy you were born so you could be in my life !!!🥳🎂🥳🎂🥳🎂🥳🎂🥳🎉🎂🥳🎉🎂🥳🎂🥳🎉🎂🥳🎉🎂🎂🥳🥳🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉💒🥳🎉


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@LovelyFrog8934

How adorable, Froggy friend, thank youuu for the love.🐸🥰🤗💖

Sooo happy to have met you here too.🥰🤗💖

Sending lots of love and hugs your way!🤗🤗🤗

frog-hearts.gif

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 September 22nd, 2024

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

happy birthday sunny boo🎈🎈🎈🎈 I wrote you this birthday poem......

"a birthday rhyme to sunny boo,

happy birthday. The end" 

I'm so sorry that took me hours, nothing ryhmes with birthday, it's not my fault. But I love you soooooo much happy birthday sweetie ❤❤


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

🤣 take it from sweet lolabeaanieee to make me smile always haha!😭

Okay one for you and imma try rhyming it too xD xD 

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

You deserve to know,

How much I love youu!

Thank youu sweetest *you*.🥰🤗❤

love-you-hearts.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 21st, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awwww ❤ 

brown-cony.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: calmingcomfortero
calmingcomfortero September 20th, 2024

Happy birthday Sun 🌞

🌻🌻🌻


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@calmingcomfortero


thank-you-sunflower.gif

User Profile: Angelx28
Angelx28 September 21st, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou love this GIF 😛

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@Angelx28 Haha me too, Angelbean. Cool sunnyflower for the win!🌞😎😛

User Profile: Angelx28
Angelx28 September 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hehee yess 💞

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 September 20th, 2024

Happy Birthday!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 21st, 2024

@heathermarie95

thanks-thank-you.gif

load more
User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

thank you the tag! 🫶🏻


Happy happy birthday Sun! 🎂

You're the best friend and mentor I've ever had on 7 cups. Someone who cheers me up every single time I feel about myself. You're an inspiration to me and many others on 7 cups. I'm lacking words today ..you don't know how beautiful you're! I feel lucky to have found you. I wouldn't have believed in myself without your encouragement. I envy the people around you because they're extremely lucky to have you! 😭❤️🌞 

Anybody would be lucky to have you in their life. 🌻🌿🦋

You're super adorableeee and the brightessstttt homannn! 🎈🎈

I'm in awe whenever I read your responses. Such well articulated and thoughtful messages. I've never seen such clarity in someone's mindset. You're clearly intelligent and caring at the same time. I don't find a lot of people who can do both. ✨🐦

I wish you all the happiness and love my wonderful friend. 🌸🍂

1000146362_1726809225.jpg1000126315_1726809266.jpg

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback September 20th, 2024

@Yougotmyback

Sorry about the typos. I was just excited😭😂🎈❤️

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 20th, 2024

@Yougotmyback

Thank you, Am! (。╹▿╹。)


User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 21st, 2024

@Yougotmyback

Tagging Sunshine 🌞❤ so that she sees your message, Am ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@Yougotmyback

image_1727181192.png

Ohmygoodness Ammmm, you definitely made me cry with this.🥹😭 (happiestttt tears, yes lol) 

How I wish you do not have to feel down about yourself *ever*, but then it would confirm you're some magical-presence and not entirely-human and and and Am, while I would like that very much xD xD confirmation to put a label on your ✨magical persona✨ I loove the *hooman you* already, the hooman you that has her low moments, the hooman you that has her reflective moments, the hooman you that has her heart-happy moments and everything else in between, like every other hooman. Sooooo, while no one can control how we feel at times, or ensure we don't reach the absolute basement of the rock bottom (yes, rock bottom has a basement 😂😭 and I have my comfy mattresses laid here already😎), a little sunny-me could do a little, the least bit actually, and try to be there with you while you're embracing 'em hooman-ness within. The fact that it reaches your heart and makes you feel cheered-up makes me superrr heart-happy and I'm grateful I get to be your best friend and mentor here.🥺🥰🧿

Oooofff my heart!! *melts* Am, what is this behavior xD 😭 where did you get all of this gigantic amount of love from, to pour into my cup?😭

I am at a loss for words too now smh 😭 these are such loving compliments, filled with soo much gratitude and warmth and gosh, I'm legit unsure how to take it in. 😭

Just a biiiiiggggg massive thank youuu to youuu, lovely Am, you have been a true pleasure to come across here and I'm vvvv grateful to know someone like you and be a part of your life.🥹

Nuuu xD I am the lucky one to be the one receiving so much of your warmth and love. Truly, from the deepesttttt corners of my heart, thank youuu, thank youuu, thank youuu, Am.🥹

I'd have to really come on here and read these words oh-so-often, and I will. So thank *youuu* for being ever so encouraging, appreciative and generous too, both with your words and actions.

You da besttttt. I love youu and am vvvvvv grateful to be in this universe at the same time as you, with youuu!😭🥰💖

(Apoloogies for the delayed response, typos are fun and fine and excitement is what makes you even more adorable hehe🥰 I read this on my birthday and so many times ever since, so your wishes did reach me and I'm stocking on this love-forever🧿)

Alsoooo, I love the pictures haha, too too cute! Sending biggesttt hugs and lots of love your way!💖🤗💖

image_1727181059.png

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 love your little emojis ^-^<3 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou :D happiest birthday to you. I hope this birthday be the first day of so many amazing things and experiences that are coming your way! Keep shining, your rays warm the hearts of so many :D The amount of minds you've made a home in with your support and love is astonishing *-* <3 Keep building new homes! 

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 20th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you, Aurora! \( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )/

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora

✨homes made of love and support✨~ you have the cutest, most loving and so so heart-meltingly beautiful things to say always, Aurora.🥹💖

Thank youuu for all the love and loving wishes, means the absolute world and more to me!🥰💖

image_1727181509.png

load more