Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayyyy @LoveMyMoonflowers

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2023

Hey hey beautiful people coming across, I hope November is treating you kindly so far. 💖

It is a special month for we are celebrating the incredibly sweet and loving @LoveMyMoonflowers 's 14th birthday today, and I'd so love for everyone coming to join in reminding Nii of how supremely appreciated and loved Nii is! 💖

Niibuddy, you do countless things for everyone around you, never failing to make people feel so much seen and appreciated, even with the cutest most simple ways of doing that with your "Agreed💛" messages hehe, how you check on your friends, have such supportive and caring conversations filled with nothing but genuine respect and concern for the person. Oof not to forget your spectacular appreciation posts and the most heart-felt messages always. 😭

It amazes me how thoughtful, considerate and biggggg-hearted you always are towards everyone, people who know you and get to experience your friendship are uber blessed. I know, I am too. Thank youuu for everything, but mostly for being exactly yourself. Here's a vvv smol reminder for the gigantic amount of love and gratitude I have for you. 💖

image_1699298470.png

image_1699298443.png

image_1699298418.png

image_1699298387.png

(Clickìty Clickkkkk Meeee)

Happpyyy everyday, Niibuddy, I truly hope for all things kind and loving for you always. You da best and you deserve the best, never let anyone tell you otherwise (not even yourself hehe). *koala huggles tighttt* 💖

Tagging some of our wonderful Smile Spreaders and Sweet Peers, please feel free to tag more people! 🥳

@AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama LoveMyMoonflowers @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenmorgan16 @teenytinyturtle @Amiablebunny4016 @mytwistedsoul @YourCaringConfidant @darkerplaces @victorialove7 @TabbyCat97 @tinywhisper11 @RackyTacky @Thatchristlover @healingTalk @trueconfidant123 

bestt.gif

124
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox November 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

*peeks* Ooo, umm @LoveMyMoonflowers hiiii I guess I am a bit late to your party, and all the cake is gone! 😂

But it's okay, I'll still bask in your wholesomeness hehehe 😁
*puts down suitcase*.... Happy Birthday, Moonie 😇

1moon_1699649867.png

a2moon_1699649885.png

a3moon_1699649897.png

- - -

Sunnie, you floor me all the time with your amazing appreciations 🥺🥰

you-are-my-sunshine.gif
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

jfkskejfklskej Charlie buddy :0 there is absolutely no need to be sorry! 💙 Your all good 💜 and dw there’s some cake for you 🍰 and cookies 🍪🍪🍪 for being so wonderfully kind and just… 🥺💜 da bestestestest charlie in da world! 🐾 

ouh those graphics are so lovely. charlie buddy does it again :0 your graphics are always so brilliantly done and honestly so inspiring to me 💜 i love the calm vibes of the first one with ‘happy birthday moonie’ on it 💜 and the second and third onesieees are bright and fun 🥰 they have a festival sort of theme which goes well with the festival you mentioned there :3 

awwwe your words are so kind 🥺 thank you for being so so wonderful and wholesome as well 💙 me knows we don’t talk vv often but whenever i see you around or see you upvoted one of my posts i feel vvv warmed 🥺💕 that’s also why i created this space hehe. 💜 

awe i love watercolours 💕 me used to paint and make a lot of art when i was little hehe. and yes we just gotta love that inner child :'3 

thank you for being such the kind cat that you areee 💙 *hugs backkkk* 💜 me appreciates you so so much and i hope you know how loved you are buddy 💕 keep being exactly *youu* 💙

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox November 11th, 2023
💙💙💙💙 yayy, i'm the bestest charlie and these are the bestest cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪and cakes 🍰🍰🍰on the bestest smile spreader's birthday 🥰😊😊😊😊 

I'm glad that you liked it moonie-buddy ^ ^ You deserve the best huggles and treats, my friend 😁 also a biiig thanks for the corner space you've made for us. 🤩
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8

*shares cookies and cake* hehe 🍰🍪 

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Aww!😭 Look at youuuu being such a talented smile spreader yourself heheh! I love it, Charliee!❤

hug-love.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

agreed 🥺💜

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox November 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I have dieded due to the sunshine love 🥰

 cat-kitten.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Aww pouring life back into sweet kitty who looks the best when not-dieded and purrringggg!🥰

load more
load more
load more