Happiest Birthdayyyy @LoveMyMoonflowers
Hey hey beautiful people coming across, I hope November is treating you kindly so far. 💖
It is a special month for we are celebrating the incredibly sweet and loving @LoveMyMoonflowers 's 14th birthday today, and I'd so love for everyone coming to join in reminding Nii of how supremely appreciated and loved Nii is! 💖
Niibuddy, you do countless things for everyone around you, never failing to make people feel so much seen and appreciated, even with the cutest most simple ways of doing that with your "Agreed💛" messages hehe, how you check on your friends, have such supportive and caring conversations filled with nothing but genuine respect and concern for the person. Oof not to forget your spectacular appreciation posts and the most heart-felt messages always. 😭
It amazes me how thoughtful, considerate and biggggg-hearted you always are towards everyone, people who know you and get to experience your friendship are uber blessed. I know, I am too. Thank youuu for everything, but mostly for being exactly yourself. Here's a vvv smol reminder for the gigantic amount of love and gratitude I have for you. 💖




Happpyyy everyday, Niibuddy, I truly hope for all things kind and loving for you always. You da best and you deserve the best, never let anyone tell you otherwise (not even yourself hehe). *koala huggles tighttt* 💖
Tagging some of our wonderful Smile Spreaders and Sweet Peers, please feel free to tag more people! 🥳
@AnnaSilverberg @AuRewolf @bestBraveheart57 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @Bunnylovesyou @Fristo @GloriaD @grimsmark8 @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @KindWolf2023 @Kristynsmama LoveMyMoonflowers @MoonlitSummer @NeurospicyGirl @Optimisticempath @Ralien @rubyjane00 Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenmorgan16 @teenytinyturtle @Amiablebunny4016 @mytwistedsoul @YourCaringConfidant @darkerplaces @victorialove7 @TabbyCat97 @tinywhisper11 @RackyTacky @Thatchristlover @healingTalk @trueconfidant123

Happy Birthday Ni 🥳🥳 keep bein awesum ur amazing 🥳🎉🎁🎈
@DarkerPlaces
*hugs rome buddy if okay* 💜 your awesome too. seriously 💜 *gives you some extra cake* 🍰🍰🍰
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Smh smh you wonderful sunnie bean 💛 I didn’t know what to say at first when I saw this 🥺 thank you for always being so so loving and caring and… so sweet and just absolutely wonderful. Your one of my bestestestest buddies evas, and I am grateful beyond all words that I met you here. And that I’ve been able to be your *friend.*
Your words brought tears to my eyes 🥺🤧 and i think I’ll be reminding myself to read this every time i don’t feel so great.
Well Nii is almost out of words now. I love you so so so so *so* much. Like remember we learnt that new kind of maths together? Like that much and *more.* i love you to the moon and to Saturn and to the andromeda galaxy, and all the way back to our little green and blue dot 🌎 i think it’s called earth 🧐
thank you for showing so much love and care always. i’m sending billions…. No… Trillions of koala-huggles your way 🐨 because you absolutely deserve it, and right now im just overwhelmed by your sweetness and thoughtfulness. you even included a little koala in the special giftzieees hiding in the linkzieees. i’m saving that. Sun buddy does it again! 🥰 amazing graphics, with messages filled with so much love and light and warmth… that comes from the one and only 💛 sunshine. Honestly amazing doesn’t quite describe it 🥺
sending more hugs 💙
Nii-buddy 💃🐨
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Awwww this made me sooooo happy, Niibuddy, you deserve to feel special and loved everyday, a lil more so on the beautiful day you were brought here, and I'm so so so glad you did. 💖
Never forgetting the best math in the world lol! I love you moreeee! *keeps huggingggg* 🤗💖

Hehe thank youuu for all the sweet lil compliments you've been dropping, my heart is legit so full. You da best!😭💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
*huggles youuuuu tightttt* 🐨💜 me can’t believe my tag just went poofzies for this one :0 forums being forums lol. yesss this is our favourite maths 🥰
happy birthday!
@heathermarie95
thank youuu, heather! 🥺💕 sending lots of love your way 💜
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You've out did yourself Sun! ❤️ This is so beautiful and @LoveMyMoonflowers definitely deserves such a wonderful birthday gift!
*Sings horribly out of tune* 😁


Happy Birthday! 😊💙
@mytwistedsoul
Agreed! 💛 Sunshine makes the most gorgeous graphics/posts evas 🥰
*sings out of tune with you* 😁 thank you, soul buddy 💙 for being *you* and for always being so so caring and genuine 💙 for checking on your buddies, for spreading kindness, for bringing so much support 🥺💙 sending so much love your way 💕
@LoveMyMoonflowers Naww it's me who should thank all of you for bringing out the better of me 💙 Thank YOU for being awesomely amazingly wonderful you!
😂
@mytwistedsoul
The GIF 😭😂😂😂😂😂 you are just AmAzIng
@amiableBunny4016
😭🤣
@mytwistedsoul
i love that GIF so much
@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016 😁😂 Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?! Cake - he's cooking cake 😂
@mytwistedsoul
ouh right ;0 cake! lol
@mytwistedsoul
Thank youuu, sweet Soul and yayy for the birthday song lol *joins youuu*.😂❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @mytwistedsoul
*sings with you* 🤣
@LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🎶😁
@mytwistedsoul
awwwe
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @LoveMyMoonflower
Hi sun! Thank you for the wonderful post!
Ni is awesome pawesome and me so proud of ni 💙 thank you Ni for all the memories we created together and I'm wishing you the happiest birthday ever 💜 keep being your wonderful and beautiful self! Yayyyyy! Your 14! Welcome to the 14 gang! 💙 love you lots! Rawrrr! Happy birthdayyyyy lovely Ni! Thank you for your kindness and love! Ilysm ❤️

@amiableBunny4016
*huggles bunny bean if okay* ily moreeee 💜🥺
aww yay happy birthday!!
@Heather225
thank you, H! 🥺💜
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you, Sun for such a heartfelt and gorgeous post!
The text, the images, and the animations inside the link are superb!
A great effort on your part, and a well-deserved gift to one of the loveliest, kindest, most supportive and warm-hearted persons in this Community.
And an amazing, talented, inspiring, thought-provoking poet too!
Lovely Ni!
@HealingTalk
thank you so vv much marcelo! 💜 I appreciate you so so much. Sending lots of love your way 💕
@LoveMyMoonflowers
💜 💜 💜
@HealingTalk
💕💕💕
@HealingTalk
So so so well said, Marcelo. Thank you for the careful acknowledgement and your heart touching compliments as always. Keep shining!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
youuu cutuuuu 🥺🤧🤧🤧 *koala-huggles youuu* 🐨💕
@LoveMyMoonflowers hehe you super cutuuu *koala huggles tighttt*🤗💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
nuuuu :0 you areeeee 🥺💜
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
💜 💜 💜
@HealingTalk
that’s so lovely :0 thank you so vv much, friend 🥺💜 your so kind :'3
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Happy Birthday, Her Highness!
You are welcome!
I express the feelings and thinking of many people.
You are very important here.
You are much loved by many.
Because you are such a good, caring person.
And your words are so inspiring.
Keep writing, Ni! Never stop writing!
You were gifted with much talent.
You are good, you are smart, you are talented.
Great things await you in the future.
🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷
@HealingTalk
thank you for your vvv kind words 💕 and for always being a beacon of hope and encouragement around here 🥺💜
@LoveMyMoonflowers
You are welcome!
You inspire and deserve the kindest words we might conceive of.
I encourage you to embrace wholeheartedly your talents and passions.
You have so much to give to the world.
I hope you see clearly what a jewel of a person you are!
You shine! https://youtu.be/Bsu68RPNfLE?t=02m55s

@HealingTalk
sending hugs your way, if okies 💜
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Thank you, Ni! 💜
Hugs heartily accepted! 🤗
@HealingTalk This is absolutely soooo beautiful! What a sweet gift for an amazing birthday recipient. Hope all is well with you. ♡
@YourCaringConfidant
Hi Desiree!
How wonderful to see you here!
Thank you for the compliment!
I am well.
What about you?
I felt the impulse to message you, many times, but I restrained myself.
I thought might feel like interrupting your break or subtly pressuring you to resume activity.
But I thought about you a lot, if you felt rested and better thanks to your break.
You deserve to enjoy your break undisturbed.
We have a new Forum Supporter, and another coming soon hopefully.
I aim to be as many as possible to lighten our workload to the minimum.
Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your break, with more time for "smelling the roses", doing things that you enjoy, family life, etc.
I wish you all the very best! 💜
@lovemymoonflowers
Happyyyyyy birrrtttthhhhhddddaaaaayyyyy
@Bunnylovesyou
*hugs bunny if okay* thank you so much bunny <3 for being so wonderful as always 💜
💕 I wish you the happiest birthday Ni! 💕
🌕 You're such a wonderful person who truly shines brighter than the moon 🌕
🌟 I hope that you enjoy your birthday, you deserve the best one! 🌟
🎊🎁 Happy happy birthdayyy! 🎁🎊
✨
@AnnaSilverberg
thank you so muchhh, anna 🥺💙 your always so so sweet and i really appreciate the warmth you bring wherever you go 💕 sending love your way 💜 i hope your taking care of yourself 🥺

