Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy 3 years Cupsversary @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 June 13th, 2023


part-1_1686675409.png

part-2_1686675471.png

part-4_1686675510.png

part-5_1686675553.png

part-6_1686675592.png

part-7_1686675648.png

part-8_1686675673.png

sunshine-cupsversary_1686675698.png

Enjoy this video testimonials from people whose lives have been lightened up by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞


Let's celebrate @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 on their vv special Cups day! ❤

(*It's already June 14 now, in Christmas Island. 🇨🇽 🤗❤)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @Heather225 @GlenM @VictoriaLove7
@aSilentObserver @FineFrog15 @OnlyWinter @Fristo @GloriaD @cancun @OptimisticEmpath @Daf8 @SirenofSerenity @Hope @Lou73 @SoulfullyaButterfly @affyavo @IzumiMizuki @Swanlistens27 @SoulSings @tommy @zaatarHoney @audienta @compassionateOak202 @SunshinealwaysGrateful @ouicherie @mytwistedsoul @teenytinyturtle @Walker7957 @LoveMyMoonflowers
@Howegeorgia20 @SukoLovesHito133 @MagnificentSunrise @Helper127 @sunnyWriting4806 @Harsvin @confidentrabbit7311@SuryanshSingh
@LittleBirdie30 @Star001 @compassionateCar7091
@ArtemisStormWolf @TulipSmile @GoldenRuleJG @anonhelp123 @GoldenNest2727 @VaryingCloud @ChaoticListener @PoliteOcean
142
User Profile: OnlyWinter
OnlyWinter June 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun!! 😀 Happy cups anniversary! I have just seen my tags, I have just logged in again, just once a week because I am busy swimming! 🐡

Thank you Sun for making pretty graphics for me and Froggy! Sun is the best! 🎉

Where's Froggy, Winter got to tell Froggy 🐸🐡 @FineFrog15 Froggy! 🎉 😀

User Profile: FineFrog15
FineFrog15 June 17th, 2023

@OnlyWinter

❤️❤️❤️ see you at the pond 😊 *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 17th, 2023

@OnlyWinter Always good to see you winter fishyyy. Thankiees for being so kind always! I appreciate you!🐡💛

load more
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie June 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤗 I'm laaate but I couldn't pass the opportunity to tell you how special you are!

You are smart, kind and compassionate. You make 7 Cups feels warm and welcoming! 🩷 Happy Cupversarry dearest Sunny! ✨️✨️✨️

gracias-thanks.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 21st, 2023

@ouiCherie

Cherieeeee, i missed youuu tooo much, soooo good to see you back, and the fact you didn't wanna miss this thread awww. 😭 *you* are extremely warm and loving, and I'm sooo honored to be your friend. 💛

Thank *youuu* for adding so much kindness in my life. *you* are special! 💛

hug.gif

User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud June 21st, 2023

Still earlier than I @OuiCherie xD

And Shinieee Sunnieeee.. It’s a hat trickkk!!! (Absolutely no idea how I missed this one..oops!)

Do keep shining more and more beating your own records like you always do. 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou❤️🤗

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 25th, 2023

@VaryingCloud

Hahaha thrice is a charm xD (for what though lol?!😭)

Awww cookieee cloudieeee, you're the cookieeesttt!🥰❤

cony-brown-cony-and-brown.gif

User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud June 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

(Survival Sunniee! 😭 Quite a feat it is.. isn’t it? xD)

kiss-flying.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 21st, 2023

wooo!! congrats! my 3 year was June 4!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 21st, 2023

@heathermarie95

Awww that's awesome, heather, 3 lovely years, Happyyy Cupversarryyyy, thank *you* for being such a beautiful part of the community, your supportive efforts and warm presence around is super appreciated. Hope to celebrate many more cupversaries with you! 💛

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 June 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you for your kind words & all you do for 7Cups. I'm honored to work aside you!😃

load more
load more
User Profile: Barltik2065
Barltik2065 June 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

WOOOOHOOOO