Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?

July 26th, 2022


On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?


Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.


This is the gift I ask for, from you:


Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.


Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.


Looking forward to my birthday gifts..

You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.


73
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

_1658857334.04 Fristo bday.jpg

User Profile: Aliceiin3rdwonderland
Aliceiin3rdwonderland July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

I will try 🌱

Happpiest Birthday 🎈fristo🦄🎈

i hope you live well🥀

My best wishes ❤️ for every misstep and other steps 🚶‍♂️ for you to become a unstoppable force against all odds♥️

Regards

Alice🫂


User Profile: Luna268
Luna268 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happy Birthday!!!!

I would create and keep a schedule to keep myself on track of what I want to accomplish. I am bad with procrastination. This would give me peace of mind while keeping me accountable as I try to face my life as an adult.

User Profile: Eraggon
Eraggon July 26th, 2022

Can only provide cheetos, half a pack since I’ve eat the half, ok I mean 1 cheeto.

happy birthday bud :) Have a blessed day

4 replies
User Profile: Luna268
Luna268 July 26th, 2022

@Eraggon

😂 that was sweet and funny!

The same would happen to me. I love cheetos!

1 reply
User Profile: Eraggon
Eraggon July 26th, 2022

Cheetos is love, cheetos is life

load more
User Profile: Eraggon
Eraggon July 26th, 2022

Eaten*

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 July 26th, 2022

@Eraggon

smh egg 😊

load more
User Profile: VerseArt
VerseArt July 26th, 2022

Hello @Fristo ❤️

This is such a sweet and beautiful post. Thank you so much for creating this! ❤

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Fristo!! 🎉 I wish you all the health, success, and happiness in the world. I hope all your wishes come true. ✨ You are an amazing person and we all are grateful for all you do for this lovely community! 💛

Here are some chocolate chip cookies for you 🍪 and your gift 😊

_1658861065.image.png

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happy Birthday, Fristo!

Thank you for staying active in 7 Cups!

We all here value so much your wise contributions....

Your gift:

"May I live in peace

May I be full of love and compassion

May I experience joy"

User Profile: eternalWriting2999
eternalWriting2999 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happiest Birthday Fristo...May u have much much more...keep smiling alwaysss stay blessed

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

My birthday gift to you is a magical power for everyone to forgive someone that we have not been able to. With genuine love, empathy and sincerity to the point of hug-ability, understanding and with no regrets upon a reunion. Plus, a big double fudge chocolate cake for me in case I’m invited. (I’ll share)

_1658871921.image.png

Pleasure to meet you Fristo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 replies
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 July 27th, 2022

@IsayUncle I love chocolate cake too. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ May I have some? Please? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

2 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle July 27th, 2022

@sweetrosa1987
Absolutely, turn that frown upsidedown! Happy Birthday Fristo!

_1658910601.image.png

1 reply
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 July 27th, 2022

@IsayUncle

Yay!!! 😁🥳🎂😃

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ItsMaisy
ItsMaisy July 26th, 2022

@Fristohey fris Happy Birthday to you! Very nice post :)

Stay happy. Enjoy your day 🎂✌

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Even though we've never spoke to each other, I'd like to wish you a Happy 32nd Birthday. 🌼🎉🎊🎂