Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?
On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?
Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.
This is the gift I ask for, from you:
Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.
Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.
Looking forward to my birthday gifts..
You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.
@Fristo
Happy Birthday Fristo! 🌼🌞🌼
I will always believe in people, there is something good in everyone of us.
@Fristo
Wishing you happy happiest birthday, Fristo. I may not know you for very long yet, but you have shown yourself to be truly the most wonderful person since I've know you. I've learned a lot from you, and your presence brings warmth and joy with your kindness and compassion in every word.
Thank you and may all your wishes come true.
A gift for you from me is I will strive to be the best version of myself.
@fristo
Have the best birthday ever. Thanks for being such a wonderful person.
I'm going to eat a cherry mister misty float in your honor. Wish I could send you some. 🤗
@Fristo
Aww how incredibly thoughtful of you, Fristo. You consistently look out for everyone in your own super unique and special ways, highly admirable and inspiring at all times. ❤
Your presence is a gift to the world already, so thank*you* for that. ❤
May guardian Angels watch over you today and always, Happiest Birthday, amazing one. ❤

Gift hehe, to be more patient, gentle and compassionate towards myself and continue growing in my bestest version possible. ❤
Make mistakes, but never forget to learn from them. Be yourself above all else, and know that there will never be any wrong in being you. Be happy, or at least comfortable, be healthy, and always love others.
@Fristo
Whohooo Maligayang Kaarawan Kaibigan (Happy Birthday my friend) finally massive congratulations 👏👏👏 for another year in life. You truly become a blessing to each and everyone here in 7Cups. Thank you for your dedication and commitment in your listener journey here. We do appreciate you a lot. When is the party? Am I invited? Hehehe 😉We thank you for coming to our life. Your presence is so valuable that it made us feel better Freshto. Thank you for making everyone happy, for spreading love towards our family (fammemlisteners). It was nice chatting to you in group chat, the room became fun and lively. You're so funny too my friend ☺️ . You have such a good sense of humour that's why you are the life and soul of the party 🎉 🎊. Never have I ever had such a friend that is you hehheheee you are so unique. Oh yes continue being amazing 🤩. Just be you 🤗.
Hey it's your birthday and still you are so thoughtful for us that you able to leave a message here in forum " Say something that you'd try for your good mental health " wait let me pause for a minute and I'll come back see ya hehehe 😅 anyways XD by the way your wish is my command XD I'm not a genie but let me try to answer this wishes of yours 🤔💬🤔 ok I tend to leave this words on my mental health that whatever struggles i experience with, God is with me by my side to help me as God loves us. Furthermore, there is something something something within you and that is beauty. I hope you can find what is that something, just don't give up in life. I believe in you. I just realized while I'm writing this words i am now talking to my brain 😂. I will end this in my signature. We are here for you, Keep smiling, cheer up and fighting 😇🌟❤️🎖️ hugs sana all 🤗🤗🤗🌸💖🌸🎂🎂🎂🎈
P.S. I was just stealing this picture somewhere. Hoping they can't catch me 😉 and also please don't tell them or else I'll be put in jail hehheheeee 😅😂🤣 Anyways Happy Birthday and enjoy. Take care cheer up and fighting 😇⭐🥇❤️.

Hi Happy birthday to you. How are you let's party. I bring cake and drinks. Everyone enjoy yourselfs. Take care 🥳🥳💯
Today we celebrate the only time you won a race. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday @Fristo
@Fristo
Happy Birthday Fristo !! Thank you so much for being here on 7 cups!😊
Gift for you Like I have done before I shall do it today as well. I would be kind to myself for the time I have to spend to process my emotions and would not be guilty about it. I would give space to myself and to other people and would get through today loving myself more.