Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday GrahZeymahzin

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove October 14th, 2020

*throws confetti* Today is a very special day! It is the birthday of @GrahZeymahzin 🎉 Please join me in celebrating!

Grah, you are such an incredible leader, mentor, friend, and person! You support so many people, and are extremely easy to talk with! You make sure everyone feels welcomed, and finds support! It is an absolute honor to have met you, thank you for everything that you do!

Wishing you a super duper happy birthday! Hope you have a fantabulous day, and a year filled with joy, adventures, and many wonderful memories! *hugs* 💜

Tagging some people to join in the celebration (feel free to tag more!) @Gracey @Sunflower53 @RoryK @SuryanshSingh @Rebecca947 @JoyfulUnicorn @AstronomySkies @CaringBrit @ASilentObserver @Sydney113 @IvyL @Hope @enchantedlove @RebekahRebel @DayDreamWithYou @bouncySalamander26 @MistyMagic @SoulSings @TheAtticysFinch @NorahListens @cocoakrispies121 @OptimisticMagic0014 @TextingPals

17
User Profile: Textingpals
Textingpals October 15th, 2020

@hopedreamlove

@GrahZeymahzin

Happy birthday, Grahhhh; you have been an amazing mentor, friend and listener. Glad to have been able to join in to celebrate you on your special day.

User Profile: Hope
Hope October 15th, 2020

@hopedreamlove

@GrahZeymahzin

Birthday Wishes for a Friend's Spouse

User Profile: Suryansh
Suryansh October 15th, 2020

@GrahZeymahzin @hopedreamlove

My very Happy Birthday to You Grah !

Happy Birthday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You have always been so amazing and supportive. Your hard-work can never be written in words. You are so lovely Grah. This day marks a great special day. May God bless you and many many happy returns of the Day. Be blessed, always happy and grow forever. Thanks and Happy Birthday Again Red heart🎉🎉🎉🎉

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit October 15th, 2020

@hopedreamlove @GrahZeymahzin happy birthday to the best coleader i could ask for in the DJ Project in the vl team working alongside you is amazing as we problem solve together whenever I need break your a huge help helping on the adult side of them thankyou

User Profile: bouncySalamander26
bouncySalamander26 October 15th, 2020

@hopedreamlove

Grahhh! A happy happy birthday to you!!!Partying

You were one of the first listeners I interacted with. I remember how encouraging and enthusiastic you were, and continue to be so today! You're super-kind, caring, compassionate and someone I look up to. I've known you to go out of your way in doing some things-and I am deeply appreciative of the effort you put in here.

As you age up by one more year, I wish the best for you in all that is to come. I hope you have a wonderful day, and (many) wonderful years ahead~ Wishing you, the happiest of birthdays today!Red heart

User Profile: Sunflower53
Sunflower53 November 13th, 2020

@hopedreamlove

Awe I'm a whole month late😕 Happy late birthday Grah!💛

User Profile: hopedreamlove
hopedreamlove OP October 18th, 2022

@GrahZeymahzin

Happy belated birthday Grah! Hope you are doing well and that you have an amazing year!