Happy birthday, Cherie!
Helloooo everyone! It's yet another awesome birthday today 😁 Please join me in wishing @ouiCherie a very happy birthday! Cherie has been an Academy ambassador for the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. Cherie's creativity and passion reflects in her work here for the community not just through CDM but also through our Lightship program!
Hope this day is filled with love, cake, and lots of fun, Cherie!
Wishes from the community here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIEEEEEEEEEEE !!! ❤️
@FrenchToastClub@ouiCherie
Wowwwww!!!! Thank you FrenchtoastClub for this update.
Dear cherie,
“Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support.
You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.”
@FrenchToastClub
@ouiCherie Happy Birthday! 😊❤️😊
@FrenchToastClub AW YAYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE! EVERYTHING'S SO PRETTYY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! <3
@khyatiexe
Happy birthday!!!
@FrenchToastClub
@ouiCherie Happy birthday! :)
Happy birthday Cherie!!!
Happy Birthday OuiCherie💞💞💞
Happy birthday Cherie💫
I hope you have a wonderful day 💐
@ouiCherie - happy birthday! You are an amazing and kind person and an awesome teammate, I hope you have a lovely day ❤️