Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday Lola, my amazing friend 🎂🥳🎉

User Profile: Irongod1
Irongod1 November 2nd, 2023

@CommunityModLou @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModEver @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModWillow


Happy birthday @Tinywhisper11 🎂

Happy Birthday to Lola, an amazing friend! 🎉🎂 On this special day, I want to celebrate the beautiful, kind, funny, and strong person that you are. Lola, your friendship is an incredible gift, and your kindness and compassion make you a truly special friend. Your sense of humor brings so much joy to our group, and your laughter is the glue that binds us all together. You've shown incredible strength in the face of life's challenges, and your resilience is an inspiration to all of us. You embody strength in every sense of the word, facing life's challenges with resilience and determination. Lola, you are an inspiration to us all, and on this day, I hope you feel the love and appreciation that we all have for you. On your birthday, I want you to know how much your friendship means to me and to all of us. May your day be filled with happiness, and may our friendship continue to grow stronger with each passing year. 🎈🎁🎉 Happy Birthday, dear friend! 🥳🥂


And I wrote this little poem for you, hope you'll like it:


In friendship's warm and gentle light,

Lola shines so pure and bright.

Kind and funny, strong and true,

A friend like you, so rare and few.


On your special day, we cheer and sing,

For the joy and laughter, you always bring.

Though life may challenge, you stand tall,

Lola, our friend, you inspire us all.


So here's to you, on this special day,

May happiness and smiles come your way.

In the book of friendship, you're a precious page,

Lola, you're cherished, at every stage.


Happy Birthday, dear friend Lola,

In our hearts, you are a star that glows-a.

May your day be filled with joy and glee,

As we celebrate the wonderful friend you'll always be! 🎉🎂🥳


Happy birthday Lola 🎉🎂🥳


PS: This is my first time writing to someone, so I'm sorry if I made any mistake😅

41
User Profile: Chetan1408
Chetan1408 November 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Happiest birthday Tiny my dear friend... I hope you have a wonderful life ahead and may your dreams come true. Stay happy and stay blessed always. *hugs* See you soon around 😉. Enjoy the day🥳🎊🎉🎂🥂. 


Thanks & Regards

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 4th, 2023

@Chetan1408 thanks chetan ❤💋 I love you ❤

load more
User Profile: CommunityModAnne
CommunityModAnne November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 sending a lot of love and many beams! Hope you enjoyed your big day

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 6th, 2023

@CommunityModAnne thankkkss Anne ❤❤hugs you ❤

load more