Happy birthday Lola, my amazing friend 🎂🥳🎉
@CommunityModLou @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModEver @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModWillow
Happy birthday @Tinywhisper11 🎂
Happy Birthday to Lola, an amazing friend! 🎉🎂 On this special day, I want to celebrate the beautiful, kind, funny, and strong person that you are. Lola, your friendship is an incredible gift, and your kindness and compassion make you a truly special friend. Your sense of humor brings so much joy to our group, and your laughter is the glue that binds us all together. You've shown incredible strength in the face of life's challenges, and your resilience is an inspiration to all of us. You embody strength in every sense of the word, facing life's challenges with resilience and determination. Lola, you are an inspiration to us all, and on this day, I hope you feel the love and appreciation that we all have for you. On your birthday, I want you to know how much your friendship means to me and to all of us. May your day be filled with happiness, and may our friendship continue to grow stronger with each passing year. 🎈🎁🎉 Happy Birthday, dear friend! 🥳🥂
And I wrote this little poem for you, hope you'll like it:
In friendship's warm and gentle light,
Lola shines so pure and bright.
Kind and funny, strong and true,
A friend like you, so rare and few.
On your special day, we cheer and sing,
For the joy and laughter, you always bring.
Though life may challenge, you stand tall,
Lola, our friend, you inspire us all.
So here's to you, on this special day,
May happiness and smiles come your way.
In the book of friendship, you're a precious page,
Lola, you're cherished, at every stage.
Happy Birthday, dear friend Lola,
In our hearts, you are a star that glows-a.
May your day be filled with joy and glee,
As we celebrate the wonderful friend you'll always be! 🎉🎂🥳
Happy birthday Lola 🎉🎂🥳
PS: This is my first time writing to someone, so I'm sorry if I made any mistake😅
@Irongod1 @TinyWhispers
Happy birthday beautiful and lovely Lola! you are an inpsiration to the community and i am wishing you so much happiness and love going on! keep being your awesome self and i hope you always been your positive and wonderful self ahead in the future. 💛 your so caring and kind and it warms my heart to see you around the community. i know sometimes we all struggle, but that has made you such a strong and brave person and i am so so proud of you. your an inspiration to so many teens and adults on here. 💜 *sending you hugS*

@amiableBunny4016 😍😍😍 nom nom I'm gonna eat that whole cake myself.😁😁 thankyou for your kind words ❤❤❤ I love you
@Tinywhisper11
love you too lola 💜
@Irongod1 awwwwww iron😭😭 you wrote me a speech and a poem😭😭like you said ❤❤❤❤❤ thankyou Thank you Thank you Thank you. I'm gonna save your message and poem, and I can read it when ever I need cheering up😁 I love you sooooo much, this is the bestestest birthday present ever ❤❤❤ I lovvveee youu ❤❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
Have a great one Lola, love you too 💜💜. Hope you liked the poem😅 💜
@Irongod1 I loveddddd the poem ❤❤❤ and I love you ❤❤❤ thankyou Thank you thankyou ❤❤❤
@Irongod1 @Tinywhisper11
Happy birthday Lola, I hope your day is going nicely. You are so inspiring to me so when I heard it was your birthday I just had to stop by and wish you a wonderful birthday and hopefully many, many more.🙂🎂
(By the way here, 🦄 I got you a unicorn for your birthday, enjoy it!)
@WavesofKei I've just woke up so far it's going great yaaaaay! Thank you ❤ I love you ❤
@Irongod1. Great job!
@Tinywhisper11 Wishing you a Happy Birthday 🎉🎂🎁🎊🎈!

@adventurousBranch3786 bunnnyyy kissses 😁😁😁😁😁😁yaaaaaay! Thanks branch ❤❤ I love you
Happy birthday tiny have a great day
@CallumKing2000 thanks callum ❤❤ I love you ❤
@Tinywhisper11

@HealingTalk awwwww a birthday card 😍 thankyou ❤❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ I love you ❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
I wished to send it printed, by Royal Mail, but time was tight 😀
Giant hug! I love you too 💜 We all love you here! 💜 💜 💜
@Tinywhisper11
Here is a poem, for my dear friend Lola
To celebrate your birthday 🎂.
How do I even start?…
To show how much,
That you are loved
For just being you with
The kindest of hearts ❤️.
We met here on 7 cups
A safe place
To share
Our true nature and
Vulnerabilities,
And you were always there to care.
When I was feeling all alone,
Well into the night.
Faced with a challenge I couldn’t quite fight
I’m reminded of you
And your heart warming messages,
It really touched me
Like a beacon of light.
I hope that you know
I’m so glad you’re here,
In 7 cups
We are a family
Where you’re always loved,
With nothing to fear.
Happy birthday beautiful Lola!
May all your wishes and dreams come true! ❤️
This poem is just a token
Of how amazing and inspirational you are,
So keep on shining brightly,
Just the way you do! ☀️
🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🤍
@Greentrees2325
Oh that's beautiful, Lola's going to love that!
@WavesofKei it's true I did love it ❤❤❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
I’m so glad you love it Lola! 💗
@Greentrees2325 😭😭😭😭😭thankyouuuuuu ❤❤❤ I'm gonna keep this poem forever ❤❤ I love you soooo much ❤ Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you ❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
😊🥰🥰🥰 love you too Lolabean! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Happy 23rd birthday!
🥳 🎂 ❤️ 🎁
Gives you a giant hug 🤗 🤗 🤗
@Irongod1 @Tinywhisper11
🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊
Omg Happiest Birthday tinyyyyyy💛🥳💛 May you have the best day and best life ahead🌠🌠 You're the best and liveliest person I've come across here😊 So keep shining and smiling🥳 and sharing laughter with everyone else!
Once Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a beautiful human inside and out🥳
🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊🌺🕊

@ZendagiMigzaraaa a birthday card 😍😍 thaannnkkkyyoouuuu ❤❤❤❤ I loves it
@ZendagiMigzaraaa awwww thankyou thankyou thankyou ❤❤ yaaaaay I love you ❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
I love youuuuuuuu🤗💛🤗
@Irongod1 @Tinywhisper11
Such a gorgeous poem and speech!!! ❤️ 👏 🙌 👏 🙌 👏
@Greentrees2325 yes Thank you iron ❤❤ I love you soooo much ❤ and thanks green I lovvee you do much too ❤
@tinywhisper11
Happy birthday! 🥳
@AuRewolf 😁😁😁❤❤ thanks wolfy ❤❤