Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Honoring Jill7Cups' 1st Cupversary!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 19th, 2019

Today, @Jill7Cups is turning 1 year old on 7Cups! Time flies!

During her time as a community manager, she worked tirelessly to make improvements in the forums and other parts of the site. She always up to lend a helping hand, guidance, and support to the community. Her presence made a difference in many lives on and off 7Cups.

We are grateful to her for being an amazing leader and friend.

Happy Cupversary! Jill

Here is something community shared!

@Erato - Happy 1st cupsiversary, Jill! In a span of 1 year, you were able to integrate yourself into the community and manage the subcommunities to become a more accepting and welcoming place for everyone. Thank you for attending to my messages when I needed an admin to share my ideas with. The 7cups community is incredibly grateful for you and for the things you've done. 🍕🍕🍕 here's to many more cupsiversaries to come! ❤

@Jenna - Whoa, it's a year already!!? Time flies by when you're having fun. It's been really awesome having you around for a whole year, and I'm looking forward to having you here for many more. Happy Cuppaversary!

@CaringBrit - HAPPY 1st cupsversary Jill can't believe its been 1 year already and as we share the same cupsversary day. *hehe*

@MistyMagic - Dear Jill, In your one year, you have been inspirational in your transformation of the sub-communities. I am really proud of all you have achieved so fast! Congratulations on your very first Cupversary! WTG!!

@brilliantTurtle89- It's always a pleasure to see you on Cups, Jill. You are kind and level headed. I wish you a happy cuppiversary with many more to come.

@Tazzie- Congratulations, Jillian! I am beyond thankful for our friendship, your kindness, and gracious support. You are truly amazing and it is an honor to have you here. Happy 1st Cupsiversary! I look forward to celebrating many more milestones with you.

@SoulfullyAButterfly - Dear Jill, time really does fly so fast. I remember how excited I was to meet you when you joined our community. During this year, I have been very inspired by all the work you do. Your energy is contagious and I am very glad that you are part of the community. Thank you for all you do!

@Kate- Happy happy Cupversary Jill! Can't believe it's already been a year!!

@peppermintlove- Happy 1st Cupversary Jill! Thank you for all of your wonderful contributions to our community, your hard work is much appreciated :) Wishing you another great year filled with happiness! <3

@AveryLove- Jill<3 happy cupsiversary!! it has been such an honor to meet you along my 7cups journey and work together with you. You are so inspiring, kind and an honor to work with. I hope you have a lovely cupsiversary!!

@soulsings- Happy Cupsversary to you! Thanks for all you do for 7cups.

@ItsDev- Happy Cupsiversary, Jill! It has been an absolute honor to work with you so far within the community and I hope to work with you again for more teams and projects in the future! :)

Keep up the awesome work - but for today maybe just sit back, grab a lemonade and enjoy your special day! <3

@PhoenixArisen- Happy Cupversary to you Jill! *throws* confetti *blows* kazoo! It has been such a pleasure to work with you and interact with you! You are truly such an amazing person! So dedicated, so smart, so uplifting, motivational, and funny too! The "triple threats" will always be my fave: smart, kind and funny! Thanks for bringing "it". My mantra is "We all win together". Thanks for helping me to be a winner. *hugs*

@lovelyWhisper66- Happy 1st Cupversary Jill! You are such an inspiration, and we really appreciate all your hard work and support. Your involvement has truly helped 7Cups blossom.

@kindsoul10- Happy cupaversary, Jill! Thanks for all the hard work and your support! 😊

@MonBon- Happy cupiversary Jill! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

@Hope- Happy Cupsiversay!!! Thank you for all your work for our community. May you spend many more Cupversaries with us. 🎉🎉🎉

@Power- Jillian! Congratulations on completing Year One! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do! Wishing you the best as you continue onto year two!

@AffyAvo- Congrats on 1 year with 7cups Jill! It's been wonderful working with you on SC projects!

@Isentropic- Happy Cupsversary, Jill ♡ wish you a great year ahead! It is always so great to work with you. You are a rockstar ^-^

@charmingTime- Happy Cupversary, Jill! Thanks for everything that you do on 7 Cups!

Join us to celebrate, congratulate and appreciate Jill.

Footnote- Some images didn't upload!

20
User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 September 19th, 2019

@ASilentObserver @jill7cups yay happy 1st cupsiversary here! this is such an accomplishment, you've done so many great things on the site, im so glad you're a part of our wonderful, caring, and compassionate community! You make it better being here with us! heart

User Profile: Mikasa15
Mikasa15 September 19th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Happy Anniversary Jill! Here's a reward to you! https://picsart.com/i/sticker-kawaii-levi-eren-attackontitan-freetoedit-237143783082212 By the way, if you like food, chibis, and Attack on Titan or just anime! I got you covered! Everything you could ever wish for all in one place! Just don't chibis with the real food okay? May god bless you by the way!smiley

User Profile: sincereOcean4592
sincereOcean4592 September 19th, 2019

@ASilentObserver This is really awesome.

Congratulations @Jill7Cups. Thank you for all you do. heart

User Profile: ObservantHorse
ObservantHorse September 19th, 2019

Congratulations Jill7Cups .. What a moment for you!

User Profile: Favor2020
Favor2020 September 19th, 2019

Congratulations 🎈 Jill, thanks for all that you do

User Profile: SnailPurple
SnailPurple September 19th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Congrats! Thank you for all the work you do, I can't wait to work with you in the future!

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance September 20th, 2019

@Jill7Cups Happy first cupsiversary! I remember when you joined and it's been a pleasure to work with you ever since. You're absolutely sweet, level headed, committed, and compassionate. I look forward to working with you further and hope that you have a great day!

User Profile: rawalmamata
rawalmamata September 20th, 2019

@rawalmamata

Happy cupiversary to u Jill😊

User Profile: Ratboigangstar
Ratboigangstar September 20th, 2019

YO YO YO JILL YOU ARE EXTREMELY STRONG, KIND, AMAZING, AND SWAGGY!!!!! I am so happy for you:)

User Profile: kridiba123
kridiba123 September 20th, 2019

congratilations!!!!! @ASilentObserver💙💙💙