Is your Birthday/ Cupversary in December? Let Us Know & We will send best wishes!!
Hello All!
Join me to congratulate, wish and appreciate our members whose birthday or cupversary is in December. Your wishes can make a difference in someone's special day.
Whose Birthday/ Cupversary Is It? Tell & Celebrate with Us!! Let the party begins! 

@ASilentObserver
My cup anniversary was december 1st and over looked my birthday is feb 17th
@pamharley003 Congraulations on your Cup anniverysary!
@pamharley003
Happy Cupversary 💓
@ASilentObserver Hi there my friend! My birthday was yesterday! I turned 32 this year!
@PeppermintStar0912 Happy Birthday! Pepper 🎂🎂 we appreciate your presence and contribution. How does it feel after turning 32?
@ASilentObserver Awww thank you so much my friend! This may sound funny but my brain feels a lot older than 32! Maybe that's just the stressors of life though right?!
@PeppermintStar0912
Happy belated birthday 🎉
Keep rocking!!!
@lyricalAngel70 Oh my gosh thank you so much! That means a lot to me 
@PeppermintStar0912
Ah! Pleasure is all mine. ❤
@lyricalAngel70 
My birthday is Friday the 13th, I'll be 37, but I am not too excited about. . . it's been very complicated and my wifi had been very slim and my friends are either sick, very busy or out of town. I am love with in my best friend who is taken.
Can you please pray for a friend of mine. . . her grandma needs a major heart surgery and because of the surgery being major the state wants to take her away from her grandmother because of her mental and emotional issues. . . She needs her grandma as she is the only family that she had left. I feel if they take her away it will be even worst on her. I feel she will do something very dangerous to herself. Please send prayers.
@Rebekahwriter13 Happiest birthday dear 🎉
Sending loads of love and good wishes for your health. May you live long. ❤
Do not worry everything will be just alright. Sending prayers her way. Take good care. Enjoy your day, stress less. 🤗
@lyricalAngel70
Thank you. I'm a natural worrier who always puts others wants and needs over my own.
@Rebekahwriter13
That's such a rare thing nowadays. I really respect and appreciate people like you. However, I think remembering yourself throughout the process would be just great. What do you think of this? 😉
@lyricalAngel70 I have self esteem issues.
My birthday is on 6th December and my cupversary is on July 22 ☃️ Happy cupversary for those in December and Merry Early Christmas!
@AddictedTealover98
Happy belated birthday. Live long. Stay blessed ❤
My Cupversary is Dec.18, 2017
@ASilentObserver
My birthday is December 30!
@ASilentObserver
@ASilentObserver
@ASilentObserver my birthday is on Christmas.
@bluevelvet3
Merry Chrisbirthday, Happy Birthsmas 😋😁
Seriously now, hope you are having a wonderful birthday and Christmas 🥰