Is your Birthday in August? Let us know & we will give you a happy birthday wish!

If your Birthday is in August, please post here! We will give you a birthday wish!!!
my birthday is on the 11th of August! I share it with my favorite actress, Viola Davis.
@rnexicana I LOVE VIOLA
August 26th! Gonna be 23 years old this year. Let's hope i have some luck throughout the year because you lnow what they say: nobody likes you when you're 23! :p
Got the reference?
@spooniepixie That's my daughter's birthday too :)
21 on the 21st
happy birthday everyone!
my birthday is 25th uagust.
My Birthday was yesterday Aug 6th. I am new on this site.
@hardworkingSummer2123
Happy belated birthday! 🎉🎉 Also, welcome to 7 Cups! ^-^
@EnigmaForte
Aren't there a lot of August 6th birthdays.
@hardworkingSummer2123
Well, thanks for joining, and happy belated birthday.
15 on the 29th
My birthday is Aug 14th