Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Surprise Birthday Party for our dearest friend 💜

July 22nd, 2021

Helloo everyone! It's our most adorable and dearest friend's birthday on 23rd July! (Guess whose? c:)

It's Lumieee's birthdayyyyyy!
❣❣


💜 She is an amazing person, a great listener and the most adorable friend to many of us. She is someone who is always there to cherish and support her friends and we are immensely grateful for her presence in all of our lives. Her words, her presence, her support and dedication show how beautiful of a person she is. She is someone who carries the warmth, the positivity and charm with her everywhere she goes. She deserves all the world's happiness and we only wish the best for her in all aspects of life.

Dearest Lumiee,
Wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope this day becomes as memorable and special as you're. Loads of happiness and best wishes for you
. 💙

We love her, we appreciate her and we want this day to be as special as the birthday girl!

Me along with @unique73 warmly invite you all to a Surprise birthday party for our dearest friend on 23rd July, 2021 at 2:00 pm IST (4:30 am EST) in the free hugs room! Your presence means a lot to us especially for the birthday girl! 💜 (We will tag the birthday person later)



☆ Although we would love to see you there, but somehow if you're not able to make it to the party and would like to send your wishes for our special friend, please PM @unique73 or @Exulansis00. We will send your wishes to lumie, post in this thread, mention it as shoutout during the party, keep it anonymous or add your name, as you'd like. Please do not post in this thread yet, it's a surprise for lumie. 💜

P.S - This post is written by @Unique73. A big thanks to you for writing this and planning this event with me! We appreciate you 💙

Tagging:
@tidyBanana9001 @ChaosIsOrder @Starmedia @Pleasechooseanothername @DonaldDraper @MrMarino @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Max741 @ZenArashi @FancyPizzaAvenue @Aikyaa11000 @iampapaya @Rashmieee @lilme @Chickenchop @amusingTangerine5984 @Exulansis00 @Gorg81 @Joy85 @ZenArashi @GeekGoddess @0Emmy000 @yellowAcai546 @mars66707 @lilme @xXReddMysticXx @DreamTouch @lyricalCandy61 @WickedSick @Yourfriend247 @DrNinja @Serena5927 @unique73 @incognitoknight0101 @starzy99

23
User Profile: Max741
Max741 July 23rd, 2021

@Exulansis00

Wish you a very happy birthday lum
May all your wishes and desires come true.❤️ :')

User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 July 23rd, 2021

@Exulansis00
Happpiest Birthday Lumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
*sending loads of cakes and love* Hope the coming years bring brightness and joy in your life. Have a fulfulling birthday lumiiiiii💗💃🎂🥳🌟

User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie July 24th, 2021

@Exulansis00 T

Thank you so much, exu for making such a beautiful post for me! you are my twinnie, and I appreciate you for always being there by my side when I needed a friend. You are seriously the person who has always been there, no matter what, so please know that I wish it to be the same always. I will always be your no-matter-what friend too, exu because you really are that special to me. So just know, no matter where our lives lead us, I will always want to be your twinnie and support you through everything! You are special to me, so much Red heart

I am so lucky to know all of you and have you people be such a significant part of my life. Your messages mean so much to me and I appreciate how you all took the time to do this for me. You are all so kind to me and I wish I could express how grateful I am to have met all of you. This was a very special gift to me and I hope you all know that. The party that you threw for me, how everyone came to hug each other, it was all so special and I will always remember it! @unique73 dude, how much can you make a person smile within the span of 24 hours smh. I appreciate you so much for your messages for me, I am so happy to have you as a friend and to receive so much kindness from you!

@DrNinja thank you for leaving me such a wonderful message. I am so happy to know you see me in that light. I appreciate your presence so much too, Ninja, always have and always will! Yay, two-way ticket to France is the dream!

@chickenchop @Amelia2324 @GeekGoddess (thank you so much for your kind words, Geek!) @Rashmieee (your wishes mean so much to me, Rashmie bhai) @DonaldDraper (*hugs*) @LovetoGod @unique73 (I have no words for you uni, you are so kind to me and I have no idea how to put in words how special you have made me feel countless times) @ZenArashi @lyricalCandy61 @Max741 (my max joy) @incognitoknight0101

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely wishes! I read them all and they really made me feel special and my smile is really wide because of all of you! Sending a lot of hugs and love back Red heart

3 replies
User Profile: DrNinja
DrNinja July 24th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
( ꈍᴗꈍ) Thankyou lumi, bring me something from France

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod July 24th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
Awwwwww that's really so sweet of you. Hope you have enjoyed your day. Love and hugs you back ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗

User Profile: Rashmieee
Rashmieee July 24th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
lovely post! heart
*Hugs*

load more
User Profile: WickedSick
WickedSick July 25th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

Lumiiiiiiiiii Happy birthday :D wish you a wonderful year a head

1 reply
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie July 25th, 2021

@WickedSick

thank you so much Wicked!! ❤️❤️ *hugs*

load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia July 26th, 2021

Because I already wished in PM before, *now sending you lots of belated birthday extra cakes and love* ! Red heart XD @lumieremilkyway

Thank you so much for writing, creating and decorating this beautiful thread @unique73 or @Exulansis00 ! Red heart You are all awesome! Appreciate the tag. ^^

2 replies
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie July 26th, 2021

@Starmedia

thank you so much Star Red heart hehe, I am nomming all the cake, I am sending love from my side back though xD I appreciate you so much Star! *hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia July 26th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
Hugs ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: amusingTangerine5984
amusingTangerine5984 August 8th, 2021

Oh wow this exists! Given I'm tagged here, I'm obligated to wish you to have a happy day on the anniversary of the day you were born which was about two weeks ago. Anyways, I guess you have a happy day in general, or a sad day if you want that. Have fun! xD

1 reply
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie August 8th, 2021

@amusingTangerine5984

lmao tango xD I kind of felt that you were using those phrases that extend what we want to say for the sake of it like people do it in essays, haha. thank you so much for the wish! I had a happy day and we did talk that day lol. thanks for being my friend ❤️

load more