Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ask About Being Trans!

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 29th

This is a safe place for people who have never experienced this, to be able to ask questions! Please ask whatever you've been curious about, and please be kind, compassionate, and sensitive. Thank you!

For those who have experienced this, please answer questions? You're safe here, and we love your varied and beautiful viewpoints and stories! Thank you for sharing with us! <3

13

I remember this one from a while ago lol... I'm guessing reposting to get new responses. Good idea! Well you already know. I've found gender fluid is what best fits me... I like being a guy and girl and my social life kind reflects that... I'm still working on my confidence and trying to be safe but a lot of people know what I look like in a dress and make up and call me by she and he. I use the men bathroom because I was born male and society hasn't normalized genderless bathrooms yet in my country. I'm more feminine than masculine but I do switch from time to time and don't consider myself to be either. Of course this comes with the understanding that gender and sex are related but aren't the same and a lot of people are either too ignorant to understand or to dumb to accept it sadly.

Regarding the first part.... The first trans post was from the POV of people who are trans. This post is a POV of people who aren't trans, asking questions. <3

Welcome back btw! Haven't seen you around in awhile! Miss you <3

load more