Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Azurekite5765 is aging up! A tearful goodbye from the teen side and a warm welcome to the adult side

User Profile: MentalMike123
MentalMike123 June 21st, 2025

@azurekite5765 is aging up to the adult side of cups in 15 days! Please join me in saying goodbye if a teenager and welcoming him to the adult side of cups if an adult.

Azure, I didn't get to know you that well, but what I do know is that you are unique and we were lucky to have you on the teen side for a few weeks. I hope you find comfort knowing there are some great users on the adult side. Take care, and be happy.

@jesusredeemedme

@CaringEzra

@thatboymoana

@twerp

@Eman144

29
User Profile: Eman144
Eman144 June 22nd, 2025

@MentalMike123
Goodbye azureKite5765.
Am i an adult?
ty Mike to tag me ty so much💛💛💛💛🌷🌷🌷

1 reply
User Profile: Eman144
Eman144 June 23rd, 2025

@Eman144
I m not adult😶i am teen 

load more
User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra June 22nd, 2025

hey azureee! Happy happy birthday! I hope that 18 treats you well, And all good things come your way. 

I know aging up can be scary and overwhelming. Its not an easy process to go through. It can be alot of unknown and change. And well change is not easy. Teenie land is always a special place, that holds some really special relationships. Please know that this transition is not one that you have to go through alone. I am always a pm or tag away as well as getting a teen transitioning mentor. If you have any questions at all, we are here for you. I am so proud of you for all that you have overcome. You are simply an amazing, kind, caring, wonderful human bean. always here for you <3

User Profile: braveSpruce7209
braveSpruce7209 June 23rd, 2025

@azurekite5765... Happy 18th birthday sweetheart... Lots of love to u.. ð§¡ð§¡

User Profile: braveSpruce7209
braveSpruce7209 June 23rd, 2025

@azurekite5765... Happy 18th birthday sweetheart... Lots of love to u.. ð§¡ð§¡

User Profile: magicalZebra6264
magicalZebra6264 June 23rd, 2025

Welcome Azure. There's so much love waiting for you.

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 24th, 2025

Amen to that <3

load more
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 July 8th, 2025

@azurekite5765

Happy 18th bday buddy. Hope the oldies treats you nice and please know that you are always my friend and I'm always gonna be here for you :p sending hugs if ok