Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Day 4: What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 9th, 2025

Welcome to Reflection Week- Day 4 discussion, 

I hope you are doing well. This post is part of the  Group Support Event- Reflection Week with 7 Cups. This discussion is intended to explore gratitude and reflect on the positive aspects of our life experiences. 

Today''s discussion is focused on exploring our hopes and dreams for the future and discussing the steps that will help to make them a reality. So, let's join to discuss and share your aspirations, big or small. 

These hopes and dreams can be related to your personal and professional goals like what kind of career you envision, and your personal growth aspirations (e.g., learning a new skill, traveling the world, improving your health, etc). Please share your thoughts and experiences with us here.

Discussion Question: What are your hopes and dreams for the future? What steps are you taking to achieve them?

Let's join us and share your reflections on growth, resilience, and appreciation. 

quby-high-five.gif

96
User Profile: Rotimi
Rotimi January 29th, 2025

Thank you so much.

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 January 30th, 2025

I'd like to build my self-esteem up and be able to be more social. Currently in CBT but it's still early.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 3rd, 2025

@courageouspanda2006 that is okay, the good thing is you taking your steps and know you are not alone in this. We are all here for you

load more
User Profile: carefulPlace4854
carefulPlace4854 January 31st, 2025

My hopes and dreams for the future. Wow. I guess it’s going on year 25 and it is still my hope and dream To embrace a loving true man that can compliment me and I him. That people could get along. Why do people hurt people in such cruel ways?

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 3rd, 2025

@carefulPlace4854 i hope you get there, Careful and find the one who love and embrace you for who you are. 

load more
User Profile: RedWritsoase
RedWritsoase January 31st, 2025

@ASilentObserver I'm going to be a Mycologist

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 3rd, 2025

@RedWritsoase i am rooting up for you, Keep taking your small steps 

load more
User Profile: kindheartedCaramel5494
kindheartedCaramel5494 February 6th, 2025

Being happy and healthy! Whatever that means to each person. Life changes so frequently for so many of us. But I think people are so resilient. I learned a lot just by living. Live, Laugh, Love.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 16th, 2025

@kindheartedCaramel5494 That is such an insightful perspective.  "Live, Laugh, Love" – a simple yet powerful reminder to cherish the good moments amidst the ups and downs.  Thanks for sharing this positive energy with us.

load more
User Profile: Niceguyjack
Niceguyjack February 16th, 2025

Mine are pretty simple, I have accomplished most of them. But I want to make it 2 years till retirement. Hopefully no bad guys will sho*t me. Then I'm going to lay back and watch the grass grow 🤣🤣

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 17th, 2025

@Niceguyjack I am glad you have already accomplished so much. It seems like you have a lovely vision for what comes next. We are all here with you to listen to and support you.

load more
User Profile: 139872975
139872975 February 16th, 2025

@ASilentObserver

My dream is to become a professor and work on scientific research that can improve the world. I want to teach and train the next generation to be capable scientists, in a supportive environment. 

But this is so challenging and stressful, working in this environment is demoralizing. Honestly just thinking about it is causing even more anxiety and worrying, I need all the strength I can find to carry on.

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 17th, 2025

@139872975 I understand how you are feeling overwhelmed. Please know your passion and dedication are valuable, and you are not alone in this.  Please take things one step at a time, prioritize your well-being, and know that your dream is worth fighting for.  We all here with you to support and believe in you.

1 reply
User Profile: 139872975
139872975 February 17th, 2025

@ASilentObserver

My anxiety level is high all the time and made me perform worse than I should. How can I deal with the situation?

load more
load more
User Profile: andrewtan99
andrewtan99 February 16th, 2025

Changes in appearance. Less negativity around me. 💪 Stronger. Better. I will be better!! Academic achievement.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP February 17th, 2025

@andrewtan99 I am glad you are making incredible progress, andrew.  And your academic achievements are the cherry on top. Keep taking your small steps and progressing. We believe in you

load more