Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had one hour left on this earth, what would you do?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 17th, 2025

💖

170
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

Pray peacefully ✨🍀

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

Perfect 🥰 

load more
User Profile: roopynaut
roopynaut November 20th, 2025

What a wonderful question! I'd hug my daughter.

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora November 20th, 2025

@roopynaut 

turtle-love.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@roopynaut

Precious 🥰

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 use up all my art supplies 

satisfying-gifs-oddly-satisfying.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Beautiful 🥰 

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

 I got an hour left and you kick me to the curb 😂 go back and page, you skipped a post 🥰




1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@braindamag3

😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: LopaConnect
LopaConnect November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84
Hey!! Terrific question.. hehe
Well, I ’d whisper a quiet blessing into the universe 🐧

“May everyone I love, be happy. May I go with peace.”

Because even at my most hurt, my instinct is love…
At my most exhausted, my instinct is still kindness…
And at my most vulnerable,  I choose connection over bitterness.

And my hour would be soft, grateful, full of memories, and full of love, exactly the way I’ve always wished to live.

Thanks sweet Amanda.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@LopaConnect

What a beautifully precious response 💜 

load more
User Profile: 2Ears2Hear
2Ears2Hear November 20th, 2025

Spent it with family

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@2Ears2Hear

🥰

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

probably travel around the world xd

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@daydreammemories

🥰

Do that while you have the chance 💜

1 reply
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84

yess i would, if money let's me :P

load more
load more
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 I will just go lie down under the trees, watch the world how it functions, apologise to my sister.

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@scarletBalsam388

It's good to put things right with family, but don't wait for that 🥰

5 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 thank you very much! But my english isn't that good, so I didn't quite get what you meant , do you mean I should apologise to my sister right now ? 🌸🌸🌸

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@scarletBalsam388

Yes 🥰

3 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84, Indeed I will apologise to her on her birthday, I am going to make her favourite book by hand at home until then, then I will apologise. Thank youiii bye bye 💖🌸🍀🌷🪷🌸🌸

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 21st, 2025

@scarletBalsam388

What a beautiful gift 🎁 

1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 21st, 2025

@Amanda84 awww thank you very much 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MistyJasmine
MistyJasmine November 20th, 2025

@Amanda84 If I really had just 1 hour on this planet, I would speak everything about which I silenced myself for years. I'd release all the pain from my heart in the form of words and leave peacefully.


Thank You for asking this question! 💞

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@MistyJasmine

What a beautiful response 💜

load more
User Profile: reliableKiwi3249
reliableKiwi3249 November 20th, 2025

Play football with the people from highschool.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP November 20th, 2025

@reliableKiwi3249

Awesome 😎 

load more