Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me tell you how I appreciate you ✨

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 September 6th, 2025

Hey there! (Yes, the amazing, awesome, pawsome you who’s reading this thread right now)✨

This thread is for anyone who wishes to write a thank-you letter (or any positive, encouraging words)💛 to any members, listeners, or leaders! (Though I think I’ll mostly be the one replying to tag people.)

Anyway, tag your friends here! You can leave a little something for them, ask them to leave you something to keep you going, or maybe do both!

1757150264979_1757150276.png

92
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 2nd, 2025

heyy, I hope life have been treating you gentle🥺

I'm really low lately and I can see the past waving at me, they are happening again. And the voices in my head keeps saying I'm not enough, and starting to believe my needs are crimes.

Can you give me some hugs and support, please🥺

Thank you so much😭

@kitsies @notsoserious @yourlocalIKEA @Heartsandrosesandpaws @NobleSeeker @Angiewaa @kenzolena @cHeRrY9o9 @hardtobeRia  @AnnaSilverberg @CaringEzar @Bubbles2025

13 replies
User Profile: kitsies
kitsies November 2nd, 2025

You are enough Lumi you are a kind and amazing person. I know it can be tough with intrusive thoughts when they tell us that we're doing something wrong or that we're not good. But the best solution to intrusive thoughts is positive ones. So let me give you some positive ones. Seeing you around in the different chat rooms is always a pleasure because you are always so kind and respond to everyone and ask people how they are feeling. You are not just enough you are much more than that. You are great.

*Hugs* and sending my support you way

3 replies
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 2nd, 2025

@kitsies1762094199628-edit-55206898626471_1762094233.jpg

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@kitsies

Thank you so much for showing up here, Katie 🥹

You mean alot to me✨


Thank you so much for giving your support and warmth to us in chatrooms, you are a brilliant beam of light that lightens up many of our's darkness time. You sincereity, occasionally humor, constant patience, super fast typing (🤨 did you set your typing speed into rocket fast? ) Means soo soo much to us.

I deeply admire your bravery, your strength,your resilience, and your constant presence. 🥹

I'm soo honored for having you as a friend, I also appreciate yourself, like all those around you do.

There's a trophy for being amazing🏆


Please please please take care yourself too

૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

1 reply
User Profile: kitsies
kitsies November 3rd, 2025

Thank you for your kind comments like always. You can thank my glide typing for my super fast typing speed lol. Seriously look up glide typing I only learnt about it last year and it made me go from a super slow typer on my phone to a super quick one.

I am deeply honoured and happy to have you as my friend as that sincerity that you speak of is something I can see from you as well.

Thank you for being yourself!

load more
load more
User Profile: Angiewaa
Angiewaa November 2nd, 2025

hugss lumi im sorry things getting bad and you havent done anything wrong the past is real hard to forget

1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@Angiewaa

Aww thank you so much angie🥹🥹


Here's something for youuuu

I love seeing you in chatrooms, you are always bringing up new topics and you 'd offer support to others even through you are going through so many stuff yourself. 

It takes a lot of strength and bravery to keep going when we have hallucinations, I'm soo soo soo proud of you! 

I hope life treats you more gentle from now on

(っ˶ ˘ ᵕ˘)ˆᵕ ˆ˶ς)

n

load more
User Profile: cHeRrY9o9
cHeRrY9o9 November 2nd, 2025

@Lumibree

Awh, I'm so sorry you're going through that bree. Our minds really do try to pull us back to all the negativity. But i want you to know that you're doing great and I'm so proud of you for even existing.  I know you're trying, everyday and i know you're a good person. Yours needs are as valid as anyone elses. Hope wtvs telling you the negative stuff shuts it's mouth soon enough. I hope a little thing comes your wayy that can make you smile. Oops talked too much and talked all nonsense.🫂

1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@cHeRrY9o9

Omg cherry, you have no idea what those words means to me😭 literally, you are like an angel

Thank you for your support to others 

Thank you for being here when so much have been happening.

Thank you for joining 7cups (I really look forward to get to know you better🥹)

Please know that I'm soo ooo proud of you🥹

𐔌՞꜆. ̫.꜀՞𐦯



load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 3rd, 2025

@CaringEzra

Fixing a tag :)

2 replies
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Aww thank you sooo much for dropping in and help me with those names😭 Literally, you are a saver.


Thank you for helping out in forum land, you are always coming up with new ideas for fun✨

Thank you so much for being kind and supportive, that homeschooled unit meant sooo much to me, they really made me feel less alone

Thank for being you, and for taking care yourself, buddy🥹

I really hope i have a chance to get to know you better soon🥺



1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 November 3rd, 2025

I try <3

You are so welcome! You’re homeschooled too??? <3

Can’t wait to get to know you better too <3

load more
load more
User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra November 3rd, 2025

@Lumibree 

aw love wraps you in hugs, you are enough you are worthy and beautiful and kind and thoughtful and a gem of a person, we so lucky to have you , I’m sorry things have gotten so hard, sometimes just getting through the day is climbing a mountain and seemingly impossible be we just take small steps.and celebrate the wins and give self some grace when we stumble and fall, you are not alone through this hugs tight 

1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@CaringEzra

Wow Zarr I miss you sooo much I 'm soo happy see you again. Thank you for dropping in and leaving such a compassionate and detailed message for me, you bought happy tears into my eyes (˶˃𐃷˂˶)

     Thank you for hosting those unforgettable sessions, it's been so long and I still have them on my mind.

i always admire your abilities to keep chats going.

Sending out those encouragement and so patiently explaining how things works 

Thank you for those conversations we had together

You have no idea how much they helped me, having someone who understands and not being judgmental and remaining a constant support. (Not going to lie, you made my day when you pmed me and still remember me😭 )

You planted hope inside my heart during the darkest moments of my life🥺

Lol, i still use your “Hope life treat you gentle” everyday

Please gentle with yourself

camera-xhs-17614500432041040g2sg30r4ipb971k005o7ai4h0bskmh1fdrrg_1762173846.jpg



load more
load more
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 3rd, 2025

@PhoenixKitty92 

Thank you for upvoting my posts! 

Thank you for taking care yourself

Thanks for joining 7cups.

And most importantly, thanks for being you!

1762046605829-edit-46553618966333_1762183634.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: PhoenixKitty92
PhoenixKitty92 November 3rd, 2025

Aww thanks Lumi! Hugs are definitely ok, thank you very much! And thank you fir being so cheerful and appreciative to those you've met!! You truly are AMAZING! 😸

load more
User Profile: hardtobeRia
hardtobeRia November 5th, 2025

@Lumibree hey im really sorry youre feeling this way , youre enough even if it doesnt feel like it rn , sending u lots of virttual hugs n support 🫂



1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 5th, 2025

@hardtobeRia

screenshot-20251104-212950-com-tencent-mm-edit-19613676306902_1762338013.jpg



Thank you so much ria

load more
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 5th, 2025

@communicativeJet616 

Heyyy! i caught you peeking into this post! ʕ ᵔⰙᵔ⠕ʔ

Thank you for doing your best!

Thank you for all the support you given to 7cups and to those around you

Thank you for stopping by and read my post

Thank you for believing in yourself and giving yourself time to rest

Please be kind to yourself🥹

(it's been a long time since last saw you)

(っ˶ ˘ ᵕ˘)ˆᵕ ˆ˶ς) *sending hugs if its okie*

2 replies
User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 November 6th, 2025

@Lumibree

Long time no see 😁

You too thank you for doing your best 😊

Can't thank you enough for all the support you given to 7cups and to those who you come across 🌸

You are a amazing soul ❤


Thank you for always being so kind to all🥹

I do try to be active but sometimes I couldn't.  Hope to see you around more 😊

Take care and also be kind to yourself too and don't forget to rest your worries, you got so many people here to always talk and care about you ❤

User Profile: communicativeJet616
communicativeJet616 November 6th, 2025

@Lumibree

Hugs are always welcome 😊 Hugs you back tight 🐼

load more
User Profile: CosmicMelody
CosmicMelody November 11th, 2025

@Lumibree

Can I post here too? <3

1 reply
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 11th, 2025

@CosmicMelody

Awww of course! Welcome to Cups btw

load more
User Profile: kitsies
kitsies December 17th, 2025

@Lumibree

Hey Lumi I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to post quickly saying that you're appreciated and that you are amazing

Speak to you soon hopefully

User Profile: kitsies
kitsies February 14th

Hey Lumi it's been a while and I doubt you're coming back anytime soon. But I just wanted to say that I hope life is treating you well and that the long lasting effect you've had on people here and on your real life is always appreciated.

Take care friend!

User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Lumibree

Such a sweet post! Thanks for making it 💕

7 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace

Welcome to cups, it's nice to meet you 🤗🩵

i-love-you-love-you.gif

6 replies
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Amanda84

Nice to meet you too! Thanks for being awesome 🩷

*hugs*

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace

Thank you for bringing a new energy and vibrancy to cups with your presence, you radiate joy 🥰

4 replies
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Amanda84

Awww 💕 *melted* 

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace


samsung-samsung-awesome.gif

User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@CelestialSolace 45360_1774145872.jpg

Just look at that 😍 




1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace

Gosh, that is fast 😂😂😂🩷

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Annasilverberg

@Remina 

Thanks to you both for keeping chatrooms safe and making sure little naughty teenies behave! ✨️

You both are a joy💕

*Ice creams for both of you 🍨🍨*



1 reply
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg March 22nd
@CelestialSolace

Aww 💓
I'm always happy to do my best to keep you guys safe! 
You deserve to feel safe and enjoy your time on Cups
🍵
✨💙✨
✨
load more
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Amanda84 

Ngl, first I thought you are a bot when all my posts got likes within a minute! Thaks for making forms lively and making sure we feel seen here!💕✨️ You are really a fourm ninja 🥷 

5 replies
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd
I have notifications of @Amanda84 updated your post 12 times in a row! 😮
2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace

Now 13 😂

1 reply
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Amanda84

😭😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 22nd

@CelestialSolace

A forum ninja, I'll take that title 😁🩷

Thank you for the kind words, I like to have as much as an active presence as is possible so people know someone is actively listening 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: CelestialSolace
CelestialSolace March 22nd

@Amanda84

🩷🩷🩷

load more
load more