Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's all send some love and encouragement to @independentAvocado7315

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 September 10th, 2025

Avo has been struggling for a while now and could really use some love and support! Please join me in letting them know that there are people here that care! 



15
User Profile: CarAmelCruNchs
CarAmelCruNchs September 11th, 2025

@EmpathyS

Avocado you are one of the sweetest personality I met here...I have no words to describe your courage how bravely you are fighting through your struggles and I hope, I pray and I believe you will get well very sooon💖

User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 September 13th, 2025

@independentAvocado7315

Remember, suffering is a part of life. It is okay to not feel okay. You are not alone.

Take care of yourself.

User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 September 13th, 2025

@independentAvocado7315

Remember, suffering is a part of life. It is okay to not feel okay. You are not alone.

Take care of yourself.

User Profile: diligentBeechwood2906
diligentBeechwood2906 September 13th, 2025

@EmpathyS *** that *** avo. Hope he ends it

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 September 13th, 2025

@EmpathyS  @independentavocado7315


Offers hugs
I hope what ever is challenging you right now becomes a time of growth. 
You deserve happiness

💛💛💛💛