Let's all send some love and encouragement to @independentAvocado7315
Avo has been struggling for a while now and could really use some love and support! Please join me in letting them know that there are people here that care!
@EmpathyS
Thanks for giving us this opportunity to write for avo
@independentAvocado7315
I know you are having a tough time in life, but I hope you heal and feel better. Sending you peace, hugs, love, good health 💖
@independentAvocado7315 take good care of yourself!!! There is a sharing circle where you can get support from fellow members. When you think of dark thoughts look at the pictures of people who will miss you - how sad they will be xx
@independentAvocado7315 You are wonderful, get well soon, lot of power and strength to you, you were an amazing host 😻
@independentAvocado7315\
We had an event where people walked in the early morning watching the sun go up. Maybe a good idea to try that?
@EmpathyS
Get well soon!!!
@independentAvocado7315\
We had an event where people walked in the early morning watching the sun go up. Maybe a good idea to try that?
@independentAvocado7315
Maybe a good idea to walk in the early morning watching the sun go up?
@EmpathyS
@independentAvocado7315 nice to meet you 💜 🥰
I'm sorry you are struggling!
Sending you my best wishes and I hope things improve for you!
💜💕
@independentAvocado7315 @EmpathyS
Dear Avo,
Here are some images of a lovely Avocado engaging in self care.
With Love and Courage,
CalmRosebud 🌹




@independentAvocado7315 I'm sorry you're having a hard time 🙁 I hope things starts to feel a little lighter soon 🍀🤍 Sending lots of love to you! 🐾❤️