Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send Smiles, Hugs, and Encouragement to @tryingtosurvive2024

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 23rd, 2025

Do your thing, y’all! <3

44
User Profile: PiecesOfWhoeverIWas
PiecesOfWhoeverIWas April 24th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024


Hello! 👋  I’m not sure how many times we’ve talked directly, but I know your username. At the risk of sounding creepy, 😇 I recognize and remember your name because as I’m floating around the site, your name has come under my radar as one that writes things I can relate to. I have come across so many of your posts and replies where I think “Yeah! somebody gets it!” Maybe I just feel like, even if you don’t really know who I am, you should know that you make an impression far beyond what you know. Thank you for everything you share that expresses things others can’t always say. You being you helps people like me be me. I hope maybe we get to know each other more. I wish the best for you. ❤️
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 24th, 2025

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas  It's the internet, information is here for everyone.  I'm glad you found mine to be relatable.  I just took a look at your profile and noticed the bible verse.  😍

User Profile: PiecesOfWhoeverIWas
PiecesOfWhoeverIWas May 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 Thank you. ❤️ I believe it is my life verse. Do you have one? Or a few that most speak to you?

load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 1st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@easyScarf7950

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@mytwistedsoul

@genericbeing

@iloveyouxx

@Kristynsmama

@SoulfullyAButterfly

@YourCaringConfidant

@AffyAvo

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas

@Celestine22

@azurePond

@Phoenixthepoised

@Amanda84

@BlatantHonesty

@trueconfidant123

@Helgafy

@LovemyMoonflowers

@7Bear7

@BastionKnight

@GentleHealingInitiative

@Priscella

@BlueDarkAurora

@SparkyGizmo

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you to everyone for participating this thread.  It is appreciated.  😍

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 May 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @tryingtosurvive2024

hello-kitty-love.gif

hello-kitty-play.gif

today-day.gif

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 2nd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 cat-dance-dancing-cat.gif

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 thanks again for making this for me.  See I told you I wasn't popular.  cheers.  

cheers-toast.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 You don't have to be popular to be loved ❤️

cliphy-weekend.gifwe-love-you-we-are-here-for-you.gif

stay-awesome-michael-kupris.gif

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 2nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul  Thanks man 😊

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 2nd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 You're welcome! If you get bored or lonely or just need someone to talk to we're all just a tag away! 

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Thanks Man.

spongebob-tag-youre-it.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 3rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😂

starwars-han-solo.gif

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul  I think I sent that one to tiny one time.  It's a classic!  😍

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 3rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 😊 I haven't seen those movies in years! Might have to put that on my to do list. Hans Solo was a good character. He had a lot of snark 😂

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul  those were made back when movies were still good.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 3rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 Yeah they don't make movies like that anymore. It funny we're talking about Star wars and there's a Jedi race going on in Monopoly Go 😂

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul  Star Wars changed the culture.  But I don't think the new Star Wars stuff is as good as the older stuff.  I even thing the 1,2, and 3, are better than some of the newer ones being put out.  Cause the newer ones tend to be darker I think.  I like Star War stories that made me feel good.  I'm not saying that the newer stories are no good at all.  I still enjoy them too, but maybe not entirely in the same way as the original.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 3rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 There is a darkness to them. I agree. I definitely enjoyed the older ones more than I did the newer ones. I haven't watched many of the new ones past Revenge of the Sith. They just didn't seem to pull me in like the very first ones did. Looking into them now omg I didn't realize there was so many made after RoS! Wow!  😮

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul  I like the backstory to Solo.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 3rd, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 Now he has a somewhat dark backstory! 😅

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul yes he does, and it might not be a movie that one would rewatch as often as the originals. but it makes sense as to why He got to be the way he got to be when when he was older.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 2nd, 2025

I think you’re awesome. :)

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 2nd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 

hello-friends-music-on.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP May 2nd, 2025

Awww thanks! <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 May 3rd, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

hug-big-hug.gif

Have a nice day!😄

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 3rd, 2025

@Admirablerainbow2825  got some crazy gits around here.  Is that my new girlfriend?  lol

thanks-thank-you.gif

load more
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Hi Try \(^-^)/☕

images-30_1746975552.jpeg

images-29_1746975562.jpeg

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 11th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7 you found some blue cups.  Blue is my favorite color.  😊

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Yes yes, I searched for blue cups in Google because your pfp is a blue cup ☕\(^-^)/

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 11th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7  I found that one last night.  I think it's pretty.  😍

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 May 11th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024

Yes, it is 😊 the blue is color is between sea Blue and navy blue

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 11th, 2025

@VictoriaLove7  you are really good with identifying colors.  😊

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more