Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Send Some Encouragement and Joy to @BastionKnight

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 12th, 2025

Y’all know what to do. ;)

@BastionKnight, thank you for always being so kind and encouraging! <3

194
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 14th, 2025

@BastionKnight How are you Knight?... Get well soon * sending you virtual mangoes, roses and good vibes *

5 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 15th, 2025

@azurePond

*Is thrilled to tiddlybits about being sent feel-better-mangoes, and plays eagerly amongst the roses and feelgood vibes*

I am doing incredibly well. The outpouring of supportive and uplifting messages I have received has left me dumbfounded and very, very humbled. I feel like I am being held aloft on a buoyant cushion of clouds and I have all you excellent folks to thank for it. 

That you also then check up on me to see how I am doing brings tears to my eyes (good tears). I am probably a wee bit more emotional lately as the large amounts of medication no doubt reduce my instinct to filter my words. But even though I will probably cringe with embarrassment at my responses at a later date, right here and now they are a true expression of how I feel and my gratitude and affection towards you all.

Plus it is a real ego boost to have one of my favourite poets sending me well wishes and asking after my health. *Feels very much cared for*

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 15th, 2025

Hehe no embarrassment needed! <3

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 15th, 2025

@BastionKnight This is the sweetest mango-scented update ever 🥭✨ I'm so glad you're feeling wrapped in love and softness.....you've more than earned every bit of it. Cringe later if you must but for now.... just float and feel held. And hey, if I can be even a footnote in your feel better chapter, I'm honoured. Sending more good vibes and rose petals your way 🌸

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 15th, 2025

@azurePond

More than a footnote; Your presence is so influential it requires it's own dedicated bibliography.

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 15th, 2025

@BastionKnight Thank you so much Knight🥹😭😭🫶

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 15th, 2025

How ya feeling? <3

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

I am feeling astounding....in no small part thanks to you and your instigation of this march of compassion in my direction. I am highly motivated, and am keeping disciplined with my physio exercises.  I have started to notice a return of sensation in my right leg and foot, so I am quietly confident. Discomfort is manageable, (and pretty much fades into meaninglessness when juxtaposed alongside the warmth and care I am gratefully enjoying form you all). Onwards and upwards: Up, up , up the Ziggurat lickety split!

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 15th, 2025

Yay! I’m so glad you’re feeling more… feeling! Hehe

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @BastionKnight hey sir knight 💖 hope your coping ok?! I hope you have lots of love and care at home? Now is not the time to be alone! Are you managing to do anything to take your mind of the pain?? Your in my thoughts and prayers 💖💖hugs you tightly 💗

4 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I never shall feel alone when I have someone like you in my corner looking out for me Tinywhisper, and your hugs are gratefully appreciated. I am inspired and motivated by your good example, and if you can stay indefatigably cheery then so can I. As to pain...what's that? Never heard of it? It's the French word for bread isn't it? I am far too busy for any pain shenanigans. I have been reading a lot, as well as making my way steadily through various boxed sets that I am binge watching. I keep falling asleep during the day which is making my sleep patterns very erratic, but it does speed along the time until someone comes to see me in the evenings...see, everything has little silver linings. So much so in fact that the world is starting to look like it is contained within a giant tinsel ball. 

I think of you often, especially your humorous comments, and it encourages me greatly. So I mean it with the greatest sincerity when I say thank you for just being you. *Bows (metaphorically at least for the moment) respectfully to you*

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2025

@BastionKnight your putting on a very brave face💖💖 and I know your putting up a great fight too 💗💗 but I am also here when your feeling depressed or scared of anything you feel, my arms are always  open ready to hug you 💗 we are all here for you 💗💗 your gonna get through this💖💖💖

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That means more to me than I can express *hugs you reciprocally* 

But do not feel that I am so wrapped up in my own little hurdles that I do not appreciate what challenges you daily overcome as you bound from success to success. I really do mean it when I convey what a role model you are. I think one needs only spend a few moments looking on the forums to see that it is an opinion that many of us share about you.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2025

@BastionKnight not quite a role model, but we are both definitely roll models ♿♿😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

@BastionKnight

Pretty soul, keep going with life's flow! Stayyyy happyyy and most importantly be yourself!💗

0001.gif

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 16th, 2025

@resilience2025

After such a cute gif and sweet message, how can I do anything but obey such a kind request...

*Sets sail on a small vessel timbered with planks of me-ness, raising a sail of captured sunlight, and setting course to follow Life's flow as prescribed by @resilience2025*

1 reply
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 April 16th, 2025

@BastionKnight

Awwwww! That's so sweet🫶


load more
load more
User Profile: recliningfate
recliningfate April 16th, 2025

Sending many warm hugs, Basti. A joy to see you around, you are in my thoughts.

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 16th, 2025

@recliningfate

*Smiles* What a delight to find your kind message to me. It was so thoughtful of you to send it, and i really do appreciate the sentiment. You are a star!

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 @BastionKnight hey gorgeous one 💖 how are you doing? Any progress?? How are you feeling in yourself?? I have been keeping you in my prayers still💖💖 I love you 💗

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 28th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

You wonderful person you. I am soooooo sorry, that missed this message when you posted it. I beg your forgiveness for the oversight, and hope you know that your messages bring me great delight. You are a star!

load more
User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 April 19th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425


thankful-thursday.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 28th, 2025

@WorkingitThrough2

Awww, thank you so much. That was a lovely thing to send, and made me smile very much. I apologise for this belated reply. I do not know how I missed your message but i hope you will forgive me. *smiles*

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 28th, 2025

@BastionKnight  How fare thee good Knight?


11 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 28th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

*Bows humbly* It is so kind of you to inquire. How could one be anything but good when having an excellent person such as yourself looking out for them? I do hope that you are doing well and that your days are filled with things that make you smile.

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 28th, 2025

@BastionKnight Thank you! I hope your days are also filled with things that make you smile. You know, sometimes I think when people ask the question "How are you?", it feels like a loaded question and we often weigh our words and what we should say or not say.  (Sending you good vibes) 

9 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 28th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Your observation is very astute (and I very much appreciate the sent good vibes and well wishes). I hope that you never feel the need to self edit when someone asks how you are as that would be very sad indeed, though I completely understand the reservation about knowing what to disclose and what to remain unsaid. For my part, I just feel that there are so many more interesting things in the world than BK, and so many more individuals worthier of attention than this tin plated muppet, that it feels selfish and egotistical to say too much about me. You and the others on this forum by comparison are fonts of fun and plentiful pleasure, and thus I never tire of hearing how things are going for you all; revelling when you are feeling joy, and wanting to offer you comfort when feeling low. So I hope you do not feel I am ever evasive or reticent,...merely it is my instinctive attempt to remain self-effacing due to care for you all.

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 28th, 2025

@BastionKnight You are a very noble and humble knight. Self edit? All the time. I must disagree because I feel that everyone is worthy but I respect your feelings. :) I bid you good day noble Knight, Slán agat. 

“May the blessings of each day be the blessings you need most.”
5 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 28th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

You are very kind, and it is warmly noted. Thank you. And a double thankyou for introducing me to a new phrase, (I had to look up how it was pronounced and it made me smile).

Go raibh míle maith agat - (hope that is correct)

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 29th, 2025

@BastionKnight Well done! :) Tá fáilte romhat

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 30th, 2025

What do these things mean???

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

They are lovely little phrases in Irish Gaelic;

Slán agat - Equivalent to 'Farewell' or 'Goodbye', but I believe literally translates as 'Safety With You' (Aww, very sweet isn't it?)

Go raibh míle maith agat - Equivalent to 'Thank you very much' (I think it is more literally closer to 'May you have a thousand good things'

Tá fáilte romhat - Equivalent to 'You are welcome'


1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 30th, 2025

I love those <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP April 30th, 2025

Tin plated Muppet XD

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

*Smiles* I am happy it amuses.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 29th, 2025

Hey @BastionKnight How are you know?
little-pills.gif

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 29th, 2025

@azurePond

I am currently fully loaded with good vibes sent by the awesome and highly esteemed AzurePond. I do hope you are doing well? I am sorry if I have been a little absent lately. I will endeavour to be back to full form as soon as possible, and the good vibes are certainly helping propel me on my way.

*Smiles*

1 reply
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond April 29th, 2025

@BastionKnight Oh what a delight to hear from you! 💙 I’m so glad that my good vibes reached you safely—only the finest kind, handpicked and vibe-checked. No need to apologize at all.... your presence is always cherished whether near or drifting gently in the background. Take all the time you need to recharge—your light is never forgotten. Sending even more good vibes your way..... Get well soon, Sir Bastion Knight!

load more
load more
April 29th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

@BastionKnight You are amazing! Thank you for being the kind, compassionate and steady force you are in here. Your presence makes Cups a better place. I appreciate your thoughtful questions and non judgemental responses. You more than live up to your title. 3 cheers for Bastion🌟🫂

1 reply
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight April 29th, 2025

@blueLemon6419

*Smiles and bows humbly* Thank you so much for saying something so very kind. I think it might just be that my armour is more shiny than you think, and all that good stuff you are seeing is the reflection of you and others like you on its mirrored surface. So if anyone is deserving of such praise, it is you and the many other excellent folk like you.

Three cheers for blueLemon...Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

load more