Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This weekend, take a moment to celebrate how far you've come...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 July 24th

image_1784910109.png

[Alt text: A grid listing positive actions to celebrate on colored circles: get through a hard day, made time for your wellbeing, asked for support, got out of bed this morning, tackled a challenging task, showed yourself kindness, didn't give up, prioritized rest, set a healthy boundary.]

Which ones are you celebrating as you go into the weekend?
Which ones do you need to make room for?
🖐🫶🤝✨🏆❤️‍🩹 👏🌙❤️
40
User Profile: ikram1
ikram1 July 26th

I showed myself some kindness, and m proud of

I am grateful that I have prioritized discipline through exercising, sleeping early and praying. May Allah accept my struggles and grant me well being

User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 July 26th

I tackled a challenging task and didn't give up. I found some friends—books and mathematics, and I just realized I've always carried a math book no matter where I am. The longest-standing companionship I've ever experienced haha. 

I'd like to prioritize my sleep, and exercise several times next week.

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy July 26th

I dont feel like appreciating myself. I dont think im offering much to this world.

User Profile: Witchy1
Witchy1 July 27th

"Prioritized Rest". I get so busy, I forget to rest & relax. Sometimes I don't sleep all night! I need to work on that.

User Profile: DireWolf62
DireWolf62 July 28th

@Heather225

Today I began tackling a challenge, It's not finished yet but the start has given me the motivation to go on tackling it.
Namaste,
D.

User Profile: alwayzpanda
alwayzpanda July 28th

@Heather225

👏 I am proud of this!