Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating International Day of Happiness!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 20th, 2024

image_1710955699.png

On this special day, my thoughts immediately turn to our community. I'm constantly impressed with the depth of compassion I see in action here each day. The kindness, gratitude, and genuine investment in each other's healing and success have kept us going for over a decade now. 

Serving this community makes me happy — that and a really nice cup of coffee 😛

I'd like to hear what makes you happy!

💖 Don't think too much about it. What's the first thing that comes to mind? Reply below! If you can attach a photo for us visual folks, that'd be even better!

💖 Tag someone in to share their happiness with us!


I also highly suggest doing this reflective exercise in the spirit of the occasion: Where are you on the Happiness Scale?

42
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 20th, 2024

@Heather225 Peter the chicken 🐤 He is a little bit special, but I love him for it. Saw him at work today, got attached and just had to buy him. Please be nice to him he is very sensitive ❤️😊

img-20240320-193456_1710960647.jpg

8 replies
User Profile: chyni
chyni March 20th, 2024

@sadcat13

aww, i love peter the chicken 🥹 so cute 

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 22nd, 2024

@chyni 😊

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP March 21st, 2024

@sadcat13

Peter is the cutest thing I've seen all week 🥺 I'm happy you gave him a good home!

5 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 22nd, 2024

@Heather225 i´m happy to have him too 😊

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@sadcat13 hi peter you little cutie ❤❤ I'm glad cat for you before I did 😁 but I would of given you a nice home too.... I'm my tummy😋

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 in* my tummy😋

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 hey don't eat him 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@sadcat13 I won't dw ❤❤ I'll get my peter 😋😋

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: chyni
chyni March 20th, 2024

@Heather225

hey, heather 🦋 hope you’re well 

what makes me happy would be music, hearing from my loved ones, nature, my beautiful potted plants, food, crochet, art and craft, sometimes being here on 7 cups. 💕

i wrote this with such speed without even thinking too hard. there was a time in my life where i couldn’t do that, because i felt as if nothing makes me happy. i’m truly proud of how far i’ve come and my accomplishments on self-improvement 🥺💕 i’ve learned to appreciate and value even the simplest and smallest things in life that really brings us joy and a peace of mind. thank you for this post, it made me realize a lot. 

i’d also love to know, what makes you, heather, happy? 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP March 21st, 2024

@chyni

you sound like a highly creative person! i love how into different types of art and expression you are! what kind of plants are you tending to?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@chyni yaaaay! I'm proud of you too ❤❤ I love art and craft😍 and I have a potted plant too yaaay! I have a indoor palm tree ❤❤ his name is kuana leaves 😎img-20240222-025912-kindlephoto-534634323_1711105866.jpg

load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim March 20th, 2024

Justice, the alleviation of suffering, the prevention of the proliferation of and the dwindling of destructive ideologies and actions, the provision of needs, meaningful and lasting societal and environmental progress.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@Zeraphim I think you need a giant tiny hug ❤ squeezes you tightly ❤❤❤

load more
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 20th, 2024

@Heather225

Books, food, real fun and play.

10 replies
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP March 21st, 2024

@communicativePond1728

I agree on all counts! what kind of fun and play do you enjoy?

5 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 21st, 2024

@Heather225 I don't know. In the past I've enjoyed longboarding, skateboarding and snowboarding, usually the most when I'm with others. And ditto downhill mountain biking, rock climbing and snowshoeing, cross country skiing and downhill skiing.

I've had some fun at events like concerts and on holidays. Oh and I enjoyed road trips when I'm leaning into adventure, being around animals and kids and being in love. And music...jamming with others is probably one of the things I enjoy the most or had the most fun doing.

Dance was enjoyable, and learning new things can be fun sometimes...and I think it can be fun to mini golf or golf, go to an art gallery or arcade once in a while and explore parks and nature. 

Cooking and eating has been fun too. Baking. Decorating my living space. Working on my style. Going after goals.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@communicativePond1728 wow your a bit of a dare devil 😎

guess what! I'm a like a child and a wild animal, and I can jam with you ❤ I'll take you for a road trip in my automobile...♿♿brum! Brum! Jump aboard♿♿ we go downhill weeeeeeeeee!♿♿♿♿♿

❤😁❤😁

3 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 haha not really a dare devil at all...I take my time so much learning no one could possibly say that if they saw me or knew the grind I go through just to learn something small 😂

2 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 23rd, 2024

Thanks though 😃 👑

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@communicativePond1728 ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@communicativePond1728 I like the last three 😁😁😁 the only books I own is where's wally/waldo😎❤

3 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 omg I totally forgot about those books...they're so iconic 😨

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@communicativePond1728 yep😎 I've learnt a lot from those books🤓 mostly learnt where wally is hiding at that his little doggy snowy, is impossible to find🤓

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 omg the side quests like Snowy are impossibruuu I totally forgot about that too!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rainboho
Rainboho March 21st, 2024

@Heather225

I love this image, it always makes me smile even if I have challenges that temporarily erode happy thoughts. This reminds me that happiness is an inside job and it will always return.

67842990-10218309428040448-6427436489952460800-n_1710979876.jpg

3 replies
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP March 21st, 2024

@Rainboho

a wonderful mantra! this would make such a nice little desk poster

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 March 22nd, 2024

@Rainboho I like that. So cute 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@Rainboho groovy ✌ think happy thoughts ok thinking about icecream right now ❤❤ I hope this makes me fly like Peter pan... Thinks happy thoughts harder😁❤❤😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 22nd, 2024

@Heather225 on the happiness scale 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm a 🤔🤔20080099😁😁😁😁😁😁😃😃 coffee makes me happy too 😁 and icecream, my friends here at cups, art, cowboys😍 learning new things, smilling, jokes, sunrise, singing birds, Easter chocolate😋 my three little piggies (guinea pigs), music, bed🤔🤔🤔🤔 I can't think of anything else right now ❤

happy international happiness day heather ❤ and everyone else ❤❤ hugs heather, thankyou for being you, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

8 replies
load more