What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
My best friend and i trying on leggings
My cousin and I were able to crack jokes at work together :)
Face timing with my moopunas automatically put smiles on my face 💜💙
Watching a video of my 3y/o nephew dancing. It was hilarious and put quite a smile on my face.
Its my birthday today and my friends made me cards and a video about me , my birthday generally triggers me but they made me really happy and appreciate them . I realize that my friends will never leave my side and I can count on them . That's what made me smile :D
Helping others!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊!!
Seeing just how goofy my cat is. :)
Seeing My 24 month old daughter relaxing with her legs crossed and watching videos on my phone like a big girl!
I was proud of how my drawing is coming along!
An awesome car song came on while i was in the car , so i smiled and turned the volume up all the way.