What made you laugh or smile today?
Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.
We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!
Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.
But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.
So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?
What made you laugh today?
It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.
Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)
Kissakissy
I heard I'm too sexy- Right Said Fred on the raidio in the car... yes I sang it loudly with the windows down hahaha
such a ridicoulous song but it really made me smile.
A yellow heart leaf brought a smile to my face🍃🍂🍁 The simplicity of nature's mesmerizing beauty.
@pinkPine9506
nice words Pine 
the heart of a leaf - the smile of the sun 
@amiablePeace77 Thank you🌻🌻🌻
playing with my dog...
told the doves to stop fighting (were fighting really badly) and both of them looked at me like "What do you want?"
My dog's toes tippy tapping while she waited for breakfast and my Husband bringing me coffee