Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What made you laugh or smile today?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 18th, 2017

Our lives are filled with struggles and challenges.

We've so many reasons to count that made us feel low and down. Wait a minute!

Did you ever tried to count the reasons which made you smiled and laughed? I know it won't reduce the intensity of your struggles and challenges.

But, it will help you to feel better and encouraged to deal with your life with more enthusiasm.

So, just take a minute and tell us what made you smile today?

What made you laugh today?

It'll allow you to feel better as well as others who will read also find a reason to smile.

Let's make an effort to put smile on everyone's face. And, start with you! :)

324
User Profile: bunnyssong
bunnyssong February 6th, 2018

What made me smile today was baking with my sister and eating the cookies we made! heart

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 February 6th, 2018

One peer told me that my previous assignment was superb. I'm glad that she likes it haha. I didn't 't stress myself over that assignment so maybe that's why I did it pretty well. I'll continue to believe in my capability and shine :)

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove February 6th, 2018

talking to my favourite person :)

User Profile: Xtina2121
Xtina2121 February 9th, 2018

My dog!

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 9th, 2018

My co worker

User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish February 12th, 2018

Something that made me smile today was my dog. He was laying on my husband's pillow like a little human when I went to go get him to take him outside. I had to pick him up because he was so comfortable he wouldn't come!

User Profile: wingedtrish
wingedtrish February 12th, 2018

Something that made me smile today was my dog. He was laying on my husband's pillow like a little human when I went to go get him to take him outside. I had to pick him up because he was so comfortable he wouldn't come!

User Profile: amicableCherry1860
amicableCherry1860 February 13th, 2018

Playing around with my makeup, and seeing how pretty I looklaugh

1 reply
User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere March 18th, 2018

@amicableCherry1860 - beautiful with and without the makeup, I'm sure :) I love to play around in makeup too, though.

load more
User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere March 18th, 2018

I saw an older couple walking their two dogs today and it was just such a lovely Sunday morning stroll. They were hand in hand, no rush, and their dogs were playing in the snow.


So very adorable. :)

User Profile: lulomu
lulomu March 18th, 2018

A video of a guy lipsyncing to songs in his car. A listener reassuring me that I'm not a bad person.

1 reply
User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere March 18th, 2018

@lulomu - Hehe, I bet the video was really funny :) I love watching silly videos just to laugh.

load more