Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can you write a good quote? Write your own and inspire us! 💭✍️🌟

January 10th, 2024


Here is one quote from me:


"Start with something simple. Think in a simple way. For simplicity is the best approach of all!" -fristo


That was a quote out of my mind. Now you share yours 😀




write_1704871241.png



116
User Profile: ChromaticFinss
ChromaticFinss February 4th, 2024

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.

1 reply
User Profile: samitas
samitas February 19th, 2024

@ChromaticFinss omg I love this so much, I live by the first part of the quote. The second half is something I've never heard before but it's so powerful, thank you.

load more
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg February 4th, 2024
@Fristo

Freshly made:
"Happiness is a gift you gift yourself"
"Self-care is best care"
"There's beauty in being you, just as there's strength in being me"
"Allow yourself to laugh, it's vitamin for your soul"
"If you feel like your cup is empty, ask yourself: What do I want to put in my cup today?"

✨💙✨
✨ 
User Profile: comfortablePeace003
comfortablePeace003 February 4th, 2024

@Fristo

Reach high for the stars lie hidden in your soul,

Dream deep for every dream precedes the goal.

User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 February 4th, 2024

@Fristo

Great topic. I actually already wrote my own "quote" a few weeks ago, so I will share it here.

"I am at my prime, right here and right now. I can't go back in time. I can't un-do any part of my past. I don't want to waste the time I have right now with regrets that I have no power to change. I am here. Now."

I've enjoyed reading everyone else's quotes too :) :) :)

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva February 4th, 2024

@Fristo

“momentary good and long term good are usually different.” -me

think about it the next time you have to make a decision, whether you’re trying to choose what to buy from the store, or debating whether you should keep someone in your life or not. just think about it. ❤️

User Profile: avistaco
avistaco February 4th, 2024

@Fristo

"To accommodate with thought is to come up with something new.. creatively." -taco

User Profile: JustSophia
JustSophia February 4th, 2024

"Listening" and "Hearing" are two different things. "Listening" is when you understand the words someone says. "Hearing", on the other hand, is when you understand the meaning beyond the words.

User Profile: Daybyday64
Daybyday64 February 5th, 2024
  1. “A diamond is simply a lump of coal that performed well under pressure.”


User Profile: caringEars4u
caringEars4u February 5th, 2024

Despite of how slowly you go, you will overcome this.

1 reply
User Profile: samitas
samitas February 19th, 2024

@caringEars4u love this!!

load more
User Profile: summertimesadness21
summertimesadness21 February 5th, 2024

@Fristo 

"All the love I give always find it's way back to me."

1 reply
User Profile: samitas
samitas February 19th, 2024

@summertimesadness21 super great quote showing kindness and good karma

load more