Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Everyone Who's Ever Helped Me (eno edition, surprise at the end guys) ♥

User Profile: NewRomantic677
NewRomantic677 October 8th, 2015

IN HONOR OF WORLD COMING OUT DAY THERE'S A LITTLE SURPRISE AT THE END

As you guys can probably tell from the title, this is going to be a long, long post. But guess what? It was long overdue and it's about time i get off of my marshmallow butt and start spreading the L♥VE around here ( pfft. as if there wasn't love already. Silly eno) anywhoo, you guys inspire me daily to write posts, take chats, and continue being (believe it or not) useful. I know, it shocked me too. okie dokie without further ado, here is my list of the most amazing people out there and every single person on this site who has ever made Eno smile a silly marshmallow smile. you are all very loved by this little marshmallow. ON A MORE MUSHY NOTE, thank you all for showing me that I have family here.

♡ ♡ ♡ WARNING MUSHY CONTENT IS AHEAD ♡ ♡ ♡

✹ @MelAllyouneedislove ✹

okay, where do i even begin, like ohmygawd i have a lot to say to you young lady. You were the one who verified little junior eno and you gave me a huge confidence boost! Having you as my mentor or seeing you in a chat room puts me at ease, you're always willing to facilitate my cluelessness and all my Eno questions xD honestly you've been nothing but kind to me since the day I joined and you're so amazing. Like, so, so , SO amazing. And you have a will of iron. let's face it, anyone would need a will of iron to put up with my dumb moves. we have a whole thread of evidence xD (ppst, Eno moves compilation) You win the Best Mentor Award btw

✿ @Ace13 ✿

DAVID thank you for putting up with Newbie Eno and all of her dumb questions. You were always so willing to help me out and I don't think you've ever been thanked properly, marshmallow style, for all the amazing work you do and how much you've helped me in my growth as a Listener and professional annoyer. here's a silly little dance I put together for ya:

┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・) ┓

\(^▿^)/

ヘ(^_^ヘ)

(ノ ο )ノ

I choreographed it and everything :D

♣ @glisteningTree50 ♣

youaareamaaaaaaaazing. Michelle,TMAPE. you rock! without you my 7 cups experience would've been mehmehmeh. You're always so kind and lovely and you helped me convert timings so i don't pull any eno moves and show up on the wrong day for any discussions xD you're capital K KOOL. *winks* you've shown me the importance of self care and i love you so so so much, i think you should hug me now. Go on, I'm waiting.

☀ @ZaraSmiles ☀

this is your loyal nibbles reporting for frosting shoot downs. You're amazing and so full of positivity. I love youuuuuuuuuuh silly Zara ♥ You've always made feel so warm and comfy and right at home on this site. You made it a home for me and I'll never ever ever be able to thank you enough for it! You're a huge encourager, and i don't think your little Nibbles would be here without you, you amazing beam of positivity. You earnt your spot in this uber long post. NIBBLES ♥ ZARA

♡ @Ila ♡

ILA. you've been around for so many of my milestones on this site, and now you're going to be here for one more huge milestone (hint:surprise at the end). I'm so happy to have you, you're so supportive and amazing. You were with me for my first discussion ever and you were around when i entered the Teen Listener room for the first time (psst, you made me feel so comfy and happy in both of these scenarios, thank youhhh ♥ ) seriously, you've always been around to give me huge confidence boosts whenever i need them, you crazy crazy programmer *winks* ( i got a heart attack when my so called 'guest" started referring to me as Eno i saw like huh what how and then i was like oh.. it's you. nutcase.) oh my gosh i could literally write a book about how amazing your hugs are but i won't because like, it'd be boring. Thanks for chatting and helping newbie Eno, and thanks for putting up with annoying Eno and cranky Eno and nervous Eno and for putting up with all the ENO moves i make. xD

♢ @Annie ♢

Annie, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: you're the reason why i love the forums so much and i think I've already shared this little fact but ehh why not share it again. I made my first forum post on your thread and your lovely supportive responses just really encouraged me to get more involved with the forums and now look at me i love the forums it's a problem help. You're amazing and supportive and you've been so helpful throughout my journey here on 7cups.

♔ @MidniteAngel ♔

Okay so you've literally been with me from like the VERY beginning. not many people know me from back when I was a tiny little scared member Eno, but you do. And i genuinely love you so so so much for always being supportive and loyal and kind to me when i need it. You're the most amazing twinnie ever. You're so brave and selfless and I don't think you know the full extent to which I adore you. You've watched me grow as a person and I'm so happy you're here for this new huge milestone. (ppsst, the surprise at the end *winks*) anyway I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and you are so strong and have always been so kind to me and just wanted to say I wuv you twinnie. to the moon and back :') *awkwardly sticks around for a while in shoutout* can I get a hug? *hugs you anyway*

♧ @221Skye ♧

Skyno for lyf, is all I'm gonna say. Thank you for being with me during this rather trying time. It's a lot for a little Eno to go through alone, so thanks for inspiring me to do this. I love you so so much. on a scale of one to ten, like eleventy. keep thanking care and take you for everything (pfft totally intentional) and for your sake i tried proofreading this entire post but i kinda got bored halfway. sorry not sorry, hehe. You're amazingly amazing Skye and we'll forever be the blurple dream team. we facilitate each other's cluelessness and i wouldn't give it up for the world. You're the best sidekick ever and it's an absolute honor to have you as my mom, err twin. thanks for preventing so many disastrous eno moves, and leading discussions with ya is a blast! I'm looking forward to many more skyno moves to come :D

⚓ @PointlessQueen ⚓

GAMILAAAAAA MY BAE TWINSIE WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME. you knew the little surprise at the end of thread was coming because you get special gammy privileges and I can tell you anything. You're the most amazing twin out there, and you are basically a privilege to my TWINstincts. you're PUNderful, lovie. Eno is evil. verrrry evil. Thanks for putting up with my extreme silliness, and tantrums, and ranting, and pretty much just me. yeahhhhh, i'm hard to take care of but you know how to make eno feel loved. you're seriously the best, and so sweet and awesome and my 7 cups journey would've been hella lame without ya. *fistbumps* yeah bruh, totally bro.

✤ @Jellen ✤

JELLE, bonjour mon ami! tu es tres,tres, TRES cool et j'adore toi! you are extremely amazing and silly (just like me hehe what up self complementation. and complementation is now a legit word.) seriously though bro why are you so friendly and awesome like why. HOW. gah, You're amazing and I'm lucky that such a ~fabulous~ human being is in contact with me. *fistbumps* you stay awesomtasticfabmazing. I like to make words up.

✸ @LittleBear ✸

amy, the main reason that you're here is because i want all the cookies from you. I love your herbivorous ways (look at my compliments like omg) and you are super caring and sweet and like all that good stuff. you're also a good person for me to torture with puns and at the end of the day you give the best bear hugs and i love Winnie The Pooh so I have to love you. ENO LOVES YOU,AMY. Thanks for having my back and making sure I don't eat beyond the recommended amount of glitter.. *noms you* you're amazing.

☘ @QuickJazz ☘

Basically, you were around to help me and support me and answer all my silly questions when I led my first discussion and you've been super kind and amazing to this marshmallow. I wanna say thanks for giving me that opportunity and answering all my Eno questions and in general just for like being here, cause you know, I like having you here. Okai i think I've made enough of a fool of myself I'm gonna awkwardly hug you and then leave.

♦ @KnighTerrAin ♦

Okay so you know you have to be here in this thread. You are amazing and your poetry always bring a little spring to my step and a few goose bumps to my neck ( please tell me other people get goose bumps on their necks). You've been extremely supportive about all the work that I do on this site from the very beginning and you're such an encourager who always has kind words to say. I'm happy to have you here for this next milestone of mine.

❄ @FragmentOfYourDefinition7 ❄

YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE KRIS. throughout my entire journey as a Listener you've just always been there for me to help me out and encourage me to grow on this lovely site. I'm happy our paths met, both offline and online because my life would have been phenomenally different without you. you've made a better person and I'm happy to have you here for this next huge milestone of mine.

❤ @Raylen ❤

sweet potato RayRay potaytay you are AMAZING and so sweet and full of like starchy amazingness ( my compliment game is so not strong I'm sorry) anywhoo,, you're lovely and chatted with newbie Eno and now this marshmallow is just happy to have you here -hugs forever- our nom parties will always be bae. Actually, you will always be bae.

✱ @7degrees ✱

Youre so awesome lah. Literally very nice, very friendly, much bae material is all Im gonna say. I love meeting hyper people like me and I just wanted to hug you and like keep huggin you until like you forcefully extricate yourself from the hug because ii like to hug people and like yeah *hugs you*

❈ @Levina ❈

youre my Wifey no matter what Skye says or what logic she uses (pffft its not TWINcest) seriously though I will forever ship leveno cause youre bae, like the bae-est. You're very nice to this little marshmallow and i thought hmmm why not show some wife love? and there you go. hehe *blushes* this marshmallow loves youuuuuu

ღ @RocketsMom ღ

Hello there Amelia! thanks for answering all my questions and basically just helping me out whenever i need it. Youre awesome with a capital A and Rocket is adorable so thats like a bonus. Hehehe, youre amazing and you need a bear hug. so heres the bear hug, except I prefer to look at myself as a marshmallow rather than a bear. so heres a marshmallow hug instead. *HUGS*

♢ @amazingrea ♢

Im just happy i meet the qualifications to be your friend, I mean what with the rigorous selection process and whatnot. Youre cool beans, rea!!!! weve only been friends for brief period but *wipes away single tear from eye* this is the start of something beautiful. And i know this because (a) Im almighty marshmallow so i know everything and (b) because anyone who isnt scared away by my weirdness is obviously special.

✱ @Shinryu ✱

thorn, you are amazing and awesome and we go from way back, I used to talk to you when I was still really new on this site and talking to you is an absolute joy and I'm so super happy that you've joined the Listener side. *hugs*

OKAY TIME FOR THE SURPRISE

I,ENO, AM HAPPY AND PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM BISEXUAL AND THIS IS MY COMING OUT.

thank you to all my lovely twinnies who knew in advance and thanks to all my friends who inspired me to make this post and come out to you guys. The supportive atmosphere in this place is such a blessing to have and Im just happy to share this huge milestone with all of you lovely people on this site. Ill admit this took bravery to write but now thats its out of my system Im trying to gather up all the courage I can to come out to my parents and the rest of my school including my boyfriend in one or two weeks. This is the first step Im taking to becoming a happier eno and I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND YOU ALL ROCK. Also I think my timing is finally right considering Coming Out day is on the 11th hahah :)

35
User Profile: Ace13
Ace13 October 8th, 2015

I'm so proud of you Eno, you are amazing ❤️ I'm always here for you if you need anything or just want to talk :)

1 reply
User Profile: NewRomantic677
NewRomantic677 OP October 9th, 2015

@Ace13 thanks so much! ❤

load more
User Profile: NewRomantic677
NewRomantic677 OP October 9th, 2015

Thank you to everyone for all the amazing support!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

3 replies
User Profile: amazingrea
amazingrea October 9th, 2015

@NewRomantic677

Just imagine us as your group of support ninjas! That can shrink to fit inside your pocket when needed (yeah, I have no idea what goes on in my brain)! Also, as a ninja my outfit has blurple accents *I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO THE BLURPLE REVOLUTION*

User Profile: 221Skye
221Skye October 9th, 2015

@NewRomantic677

As much as I have no idea how my wifey's brain works, I'll gladly be your support ninja, and whack all the haters away with my black belt in martial arts ;) ❤ I'm master ninja xD *OH AND YOU HAVE ME TO THANK FOR CONVERTING HER TO THE BLURPLE REVOLUTION.*

1 reply
User Profile: amazingrea
amazingrea October 10th, 2015

@221Skye

@NewRomantic677

My brain works fantastically thank you, and Wifey, you love my brain. You may bet the master ninja but I am the LEAD support ninja!

load more
load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia October 10th, 2015

@NewRomantic677

I'm so so proud of you!!! Keep working your hardest to be who you are and do what you need to be happy in life. I'm confident you'll have the determination to do that!

User Profile: Annie
Annie October 13th, 2015

Dear @NewRomantic677,

I've been your fan since we first met in the poetry thread. Your kind message above touched my heart. You're very special, and it feels amazingly good to learn that our conversations in the forum meant so much. I enjoyed every second.

Congratulations on your explorations and discoveries about yourself, and the courage to share them. You continue to inspire me!

heart

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel October 13th, 2015

NewRomantic677

I know I'm a little late but I just would like to say how much I truly admire you! You're beyond gorgeous and you continue to inspire us all.

Imperfection is Beauty, madness is Genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely nothing. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. You are beautiful black, white, gay, straight, bisexual. Whether you are smart, or quiet or impossibly in love with your best friend, somebody out there cherishes your smile, their head turns, and they get butterflies the minute you walk into a room. Somebody out there can't stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don't ever believe differently.

You are a beautiful gift to the world. Truly the past, present or future would never be what it is without you.

1 reply
User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel October 13th, 2015

load more