Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

treating myself to something nice everyday till the day of this school year

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone August 21st, 2023

hello everyone! after seeing th thread of @pandanfe, I decided to do something similar, only that it’ll last way longer (till the end of my school year), and it’ll be a minimum of one thing per day, because it’s necessary to be able to do even one thing during for us everyday during the school year. I will be starting this on Tuesday, the 22nd of August and will complete this sometime in June of 2024.


tagging some amazing people:

@Zayin @tabbyCat97 @AvyIsKing @Unstableteen16 @SupportiveMitch @kenzolena @tidyHickory3283

7
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing August 21st, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

yessss Kate i will cheer u on :0 u got this

User Profile: pandanfe
pandanfe August 21st, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Hey, I'm really proud of you for trying this stuff. I'm really excited for you. Someday there might be nothing nice that you would have done to yourself but remember even taking a moment to treat yourself with a glass of hot water counts. Maybe its better to journal to be motivated throughout the year. I hope this make a huge impact on your life. Don't let anything stop you from loving yourself 🤗


User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 August 21st, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Yesss Kateee!! ♡ You got this (: I love this idea - cheering you on all the way

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP August 25th, 2023

August 22-24;

I mainly spent time with my mother these past few days as well as relaxed by watching cartoons and anime!

2 replies
load more
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone OP August 26th, 2023

august 25:

i allowed myself to sleep earlier, something i usually do not do