1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
Sunsets
Because there is a gorgeous sky full of magic right above you. Because the sun comes up and goes down every day and night, and you are able to watch it, just like you breathe in and out every few seconds. You have a body and a mind an eyes, you can feel, touch, smell, taste, think, hear and see a world around you with so much art, beauty and nature.
Be happy because there exists something like SoulPancake on YouTube to cheer you up
Because dogs smile at you with their eyes when they walk past. Even though I know they do that to literally everyone on the street it still makes me feel special to see a dog looking up at me and making a face like it's ready to be best friends.
Because cute fluffy animals exist
Hot showers, late-night drives, music that makes you want to live life and experience everything, rollercoasters, holding hands, taking pictures, thunderstorms, snow, smiles, the stars, realizing you are strong and things will get better, feeling loved, knowing you've made a positive difference in someone else's life 

Probably, things weren't good today,
probably, you failed today,
probably, your experience wasn't that good,
probably you're struggling today,
But, no matter what bad happened today, it doesn't mean it will happen tomorrow too. Tomorrow will be a new day with a new hope.
So, be happy that everyday is new and there is a new ray of hope that things will be better in your life.
Stay happy, keep others' happy!
I would like to quote something here that has hit me right in my heart:
"Who am I?
I guess who I am is exactly the same as who you are. Not better than, not less than. Because there is no one who has been, or ever will be, exactly the same as either you, or me."
:')
Love 