1000 reasons to be happy.
I thought it would be a nice idea to collect at least 1000 reasons why we can be happy, so if you wanna join, write one or a few things that make you happy. Numerize them though.
Inspired by LongRoadToRuin in the chat room.
1. People on 7 cups.
843) Having someone who makes you sleep :)
844) Having someone who loves you and cares for you and who always wants to see you happy :)
845. Peanut butter cookies
Is someone actually going to compile the full list when done..? If I have the time, I might, actually.
846 .being the secret santaand looking at that persons beaming face
847 . when your brother suprisesyou with gifts
848 . watching your favourite movie with a bottle of champagne at midnight
849-
You're alive, well, and gainfully employed.
850-
Every season is temporary.
851-
It's never too late to start the day over.
852 : to see someone smile at you :) especially someone you <3 ;)
853 : being able to help someone :) I help people on 7 cups of tea :)
854: There is always someone there for you, even when it seems like no one
animals want your love and cuddles
855: You can peel the plastic off of new things like phones etc.!