Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 14th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from Obs. In my thoughts, Valentine's day isn't about romantic couples only but it is more about love. Spreading love around you. So, was wondering if we could share our love for 7Cups? Start sharing and let the community know because of 7Cups you can?

96
User Profile: Agirlhasnoname38
Agirlhasnoname38 May 17th, 2018

Spend a little time each day on myself. Which has been leading the way to me taking time for myself in other ways, like yoga and meditation.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 May 17th, 2018

Because of 7 cups community I know I am not alone in feeling different to others - consequently I am just like the others and not alone

User Profile: Abby040304
Abby040304 May 17th, 2018

do what i love and be myself <3

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou May 17th, 2018

calm down

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou May 17th, 2018

help others

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou May 17th, 2018

feel good

User Profile: PurpleSunshine
PurpleSunshine May 17th, 2018

Because of 7 cups I can help those who are really struggling and also grow kinder and grow as a person simultaneously. <3

User Profile: Red22
Red22 May 17th, 2018

Grow my new family smiley

User Profile: ChefKade
ChefKade May 17th, 2018

Because of 7cups i can express myself, i can find friends that understand what im going through. It gives me a safe place

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 May 17th, 2018

Because of 7Cups I can be myself. I can open up to people. I can talk to people who understand me and I can talk to people I understand. I can be helped and I can help. I can improve myself and my health. Damn it, because of 7Cups I can LIVE.