Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 14th, 2018

Because of 7CupsOfTea I Can ,,, (Insert something insanely positive)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from Obs. In my thoughts, Valentine's day isn't about romantic couples only but it is more about love. Spreading love around you. So, was wondering if we could share our love for 7Cups? Start sharing and let the community know because of 7Cups you can?

96
User Profile: AmalieAnne
AmalieAnne June 5th, 2018

I have problems talking, so because of 7cups I can talk to people withough having to worry about making my mouth say the sounds so much.

User Profile: amarifey
amarifey June 6th, 2018

Because of 7 Cups of Tea I can happpily get out of bed in the morning!!!!

User Profile: mindtalk123
mindtalk123 September 29th, 2018

Live 😊

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 30th, 2018

I understand myself and others better

User Profile: Lenjjja
Lenjjja January 30th, 2019

Spend my spare time on something meaningful

User Profile: FindingPeaceWithin1
FindingPeaceWithin1 January 30th, 2019

Because of 7cups I can Share my story with others. I can really inspire and empower others to share their story as well and work towards a world that's stigma free!

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 30th, 2019

Made me start expressing more.

Typing my thoughts out.

(despite writing them in journal or blog or telling someone - in real, which havent been helping)

(only thing that is demoralising about online [7cups inclusive] is when you are seeking "answers" or "replies" but... you got none)

but sometimes i just need to remind myself that most importantly is to express my thoughts out..., not for some gratification.

PS : In addition, i started realising that i responded to someonelse's concerns too, sharing my thoughts and experiences. (not like trying to side them that we are in it together kind of thing, you are not alone - is good or not, just to open up showing that things happen and it is part and parcel of life...)

PS2 : Hey Mike.... if you can write "PS", why cant you register this to your mind... and move on... hiaz.